Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Survival elevators

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf26

Legendary Pika
Lately I've been trying to make elevators for shop warps, but players can't be pushed upwards by pistons or slime.

Can this be removed?

OP
OP
leaf26

leaf26

Legendary Pika
I tried. Mods and admins didn't know why either. I'm not sure if it was an old plugin or a bug, but it was like this on the last reset too (mixed vanilla&custom biomes world)

Draegoner

Veteran
NoCheatPlus blocks you from bouncing up if you don't have fly. The only way to stop this from happening is to stop it from checking if you're using fly hacks. If we do this, then people will use fly hacks.
So unfortunately, this can not be resolved.

OP
OP
leaf26

leaf26

Legendary Pika
I can find several posts on the NCP site regarding slime blocks through late 2015, but I don't see it in the known issues section right now. Maybe slime block mechanics will have been fixed by the time it gets a 10.2 update?
it says "NOW! With Minecraft 1.10 support!" but I don't have a way to bug-test that right now.

Draegoner

Veteran
We have the latest version of NCP, It might work for later versions, but our survival server is 1.8.8 and so does not seem to work.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
So this is why everyone that tests my elevator gets stuck. A minecart elevator proberly works tho..

OP
OP
leaf26

leaf26

Legendary Pika
I could always use one as a warlock filter since NCP puts the rest of us underneath the slime block

RaVo

Legendary Pika
I could always use one as a warlock filter since NCP puts the rest of us underneath the slime block
A minecart movement is serverside so those elevators proberly work.

Status
Not open for further replies.