Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Survival Worlds

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
SezarBD

Suggestion:
Survival Worlds

Detailed description:
i dont like multiple worlds which is not even config well, I cant use my invsee, tpaccept, back command for multiple worlds, even I cant see all people at tab list bcoz they divided into worlds. Make a normal single world at powerful machine server.

Reason(s):
I am loosing fun

Example(s):
no example sorry

Last edited:

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
What is exactly supposed to be the suggestion here? Saying you don't like something without proposing a possible (realistic) change that will make the mentioned thing better isn't going to improve the server. If you're suggesting something, you have to suggest the solution to the problem. Not only state the problem and not tell anyone how you think it should be solved.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It is difficult to like the new system since some things don't work like normal and we are not used to it but you need to understand why they changed it. Last season had so much lag and everyone complained so they had to try something new. They are trying their best to make everything work across multiple servers but it's difficult. Things will be fixed and changed in the next few weeks. I like the new system however they should have spent more time on it and got more people to test it so they could fix the bugs and get feedback before the release. Once those bugs are fixed it will be much better.

L

Louaai

Minecraft Username:
SezarBD

Suggestion:
Survival Worlds

Detailed description:
i dont like multiple worlds which is not even config well, I cant use my invsee, tpaccept, back command for multiple worlds, even I cant see all people at tab list bcoz they divided into worlds. Make a normal single world at powerful machine server.

Reason(s):
I am loosing fun

Example(s):
no example sorry
i believe that you dont like the idea that you're confined to one specific thing, you're not flexible between worlds and can only view tablist of players in the same world not over all, and i agree, its pretty annoying, but lets give it some time.

+1

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
It is difficult to like the new system since some things don't work like normal and we are not used to it but you need to understand why they changed it. Last season had so much lag and everyone complained so they had to try something new. They are trying their best to make everything work across multiple servers but it's difficult. Things will be fixed and changed in the next few weeks. I like the new system however they should have spent more time on it and got more people to test it so they could fix the bugs and get feedback before the release. Once those bugs are fixed it will be much better.
The frustrations are completely understandable, but why don't you make a bug report if you think there are some unfixed bugs still going around? You can also make a suggestion that will explain how you want things to work and why. Making a suggestion that says "we don't like the new system" isn't very helpful, unfortunately. That's why I'm asking all of you to give us some real suggestions and explanations so the game experience can be better for everyone.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello SezarBD,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time, we will not go back to the old one-world system only. We will keep this system and improve and update this system, a tablist is being worked on, and the commands you mentioned are still able to be used just not across servers.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good evening,
Max