Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freakers

I don't mean to be rude as you are working on an update... but survival has been down for a few days now and its really starting to bug me as its my favourite game mode. could you possibly do the update while we can still play on it? I don't think the players mind even if its a bit laggy in places!

Matik212

I don't mean to be rude as you are working on an update... but survival has been down for a few days now and its really starting to bug me as its my favourite game mode. could you possibly do the update while we can still play on it? I don't think the players mind even if its a bit laggy in places!
I don't think thats possible

Renokra

I don't even know what they are doing. I had a server once and I can't even imagine what you can do for days with it.

and same thing the guy above said. You basically copy paste datas and in rar moments do some scripts BUT both is only (mostly) offline makeable

Last edited:

BladeRazer

Any staff member please reply and give us some information Please tell us when is survival going to be back on

MouraThat

Veteran
Hey,
I will explain
Basically Survival is being remade but its a big remake and therefore it is taking a while
We are adding new warps , new spawn and making it less laggy and better to play with
Please wait :)

RaVo

Legendary Pika
Hey,
I will explain
Basically Survival is being remade but its a big remake and therefore it is taking a while
We are adding new warps , new spawn and making it less laggy and better to play with
Jej, thats what I like to hear!!:)

PrantoSenpai

Hey,
I will explain

About that i just have a question will we lose all of our claims and stuffs ??

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
About that i just have a question will we lose all of our claims and stuffs ??
This is what the head-admin Thav01 said on his post about the update of Survival : Note, due to many complaints from players, the server will NOT have a reset, so you will keep your present items.

So the answer is No :)
Hallelujah! xD

OP
OP
F

Freakers

This is what the head-admin Thav01 said on his post about the update of Survival : Note, due to many complaints from players, the server will NOT have a reset, so you will keep your present items.

Hallelujah! xD
Lucky me I am fairly new on survival and I just started a dog selling business! 5 Emeralds each for anyone who wants to buy!

PrantoSenpai

Hallelujah! xD

So finally peace >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.