Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Surviving Process

Everything_S

I am wondering whether this process of surviving is possible or not:

Firstly,cut some woods and pick some coals iron ores,then soon excavate to the depth of y=-54 and mine golds and diamonds.After the diamonds is enough pick some obsidians then go back to the surface and cut more woods to build a base.After the base is built,build a nether portal to earch the nether warts and the blaze sticks.Then go back to the overworld and make some weakness potions,golden apples.After this,wait until night and there will be some zomebie villagers outside,treat the zombie villagers and then it will be possible to get the enchanted books to make enchanted armors.Then the early stage of surviving is ended.

If there's any mistake in the passage please put it under the post.Thanks for watching!

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial

Firstly,cut some woods and pick some coals iron ores,then soon excavate to the depth of y=-54 and mine golds and diamonds.After the diamonds is enough pick some obsidians then go back to the surface and cut more woods to build a base.After the base is built,build a nether portal to earch the nether warts and the blaze sticks.Then go back to the overworld and make some weakness potions,golden apples.After this,wait until night and there will be some zomebie villagers outside,treat the zombie villagers and then it will be possible to get the enchanted books to make enchanted armors.Then the early stage of surviving is ended.

If there's any mistake in the passage please put it under the post.Thanks for watching!
Most of the fortresses close to spawn are already looted and u won't really find netherwarts there.
The mob spawn rate is very low so u won't really find any zombie villagers in the wild.

OP
OP
E

Everything_S

Most of the fortresses close to spawn are already looted and u won't really find netherwarts there.
The mob spawn rate is very low so u won't really find any zombie villagers in the wild.
Well,maybe the spawn rate in the new session is changed,because i once could find two zombie villagers in one night.And if the nether wart can't be found, then can just buy it from other players.

HaydenPerez

But I have solved my problem. I was faced with an essay and assignment. I always wanted to get rid of those, and for this, I found a https://ukwritings.com/buy-essay website that is a writing service provider, and there you can hire a professional writer to write essays, other assignments, and many other things for you. I have used them so many times, and they have done the work so well that I am going to use them throughout my college journey.
I also think so, and agree with you.

Last edited:

zenyjoe

If there's any mistake in the passage please put it under the post.Thanks for watching

You don't need nether warts nor blaze sticks for weakness potion. You need fermented spider eye (Sugar + Mushroom + Spider eye) and water bottle. So there's really no need for you to to the nether in early game.

Lucky_

Legendary Pika
You don't need nether warts nor blaze sticks for weakness potion. You need fermented spider eye (Sugar + Mushroom + Spider eye) and water bottle. So there's really no need for you to to the nether in early game.
You need blaze for brewing stand and to charge up brewing stand 🐼

zenyjoe

You need blaze for brewing stand and to charge up brewing stand 🐼

Oh you're right totally forgot about that, that's crazy.

I guess going to an existing pwarp for blaze/blaze powder is the key. So far this season, Orjoba set up /pw blaze a double blaze spawner that's available for public use. I guess this is safe for starter to collect rods they need and at the same time, a good source of $$$.