Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Sussy clutch majic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Minecraft Username:
Blazemon​

Suggestion:
Sussy clutch majic​

Detailed description:
So basically a blaze powder in rumble boxes that makes 3x3 white glazz area when u fall in the void so u have time to clutch and continue playing.

(I already know ppl gonna hate diz)​

Reason(s):
There is no reason it would just be nice​

Example(s):
U fall u camp enemy gets annoyed and keels him self​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
It will just be so annoying. Imagine players using this to camp at Y=1
would not be fun for anyone

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
IGN
Just_Illuminate
It will just be so annoying. Imagine players using this to camp at Y=1
would not be fun for anyone
add a time limit to it

so like 5 seconds if it is implemented with slight differences to the above post i feel that it can be a good item

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
-1 ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

crazysteve79

The Pika
It will bring more glitch abusing and like Ea said more campers+Adding timer won't help since it will take much time to break blocks and the box will disappear or you will not be able to clutch.

OP
OP
Blazemon

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
I just predicted nobody would like this like i didn't lol

Minecraft_leg

Banned
IGN
Minecraft_leg
Since skywars rumble is already a pretty chaotic place on its own with all the jump boost, exploding chickens, and insane gear, this suggestion wouldn't feel out of place.

The only argument I've seen being brought up was that you'd be able to camp down at Y-level 1, which isn't an issue as you'll have plenty of arrows/ TNT/ exploding chickens to counter it.
I think being able to place a 3x3 platform below you at any given moment has a lot of interesting potential regarding gameplay, as it doesn't necessarily have to be a tool whose only purpose is to save you from the void.

With that said, I'll give this suggestion a +1

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Since skywars rumble is already a pretty chaotic place on its own with all the jump boost, exploding chickens, and insane gear, this suggestion wouldn't feel out of place.

The only argument I've seen being brought up was that you'd be able to camp down at Y-level 1, which isn't an issue as you'll have plenty of arrows/ TNT/ exploding chickens to counter it.
I think being able to place a 3x3 platform below you at any given moment has a lot of interesting potential regarding gameplay, as it doesn't necessarily have to be a tool whose only purpose is to save you from the void.

With that said, I'll give this suggestion a +1
what if someone used it at Y=1, then bridge, and camp under a island? Moreover, it is not hard to encounter the tnt and the exploding chickens. Having a roof can already defend those stuff. If a player get obby in the chest, and camp under there with obbys surrounding him, it will be so problematic isnt it?

Rumble mode itself is already so chaotic and long lasting as all the players get prot2 prot3 diamond armor. It is already so hard to kill a player except throwing him to the void. If this is implemented, ig each rumble mode game will last for 1 hour.

Minecraft_leg

Banned
IGN
Minecraft_leg
what if someone used it at Y=1, then bridge, and camp under a island? Moreover, it is not hard to encounter the tnt and the exploding chickens. Having a roof can already defend those stuff. If a player get obby in the chest, and camp under there with obbys surrounding him, it will be so problematic isnt it?

Rumble mode itself is already so chaotic and long lasting as all the players get prot2 prot3 diamond armor. It is already so hard to kill a player except throwing him to the void. If this is implemented, ig each rumble mode game will last for 1 hour.
All of those issues can be fixed by not allowing the platform to be placed when the player is more than 10 Y-levels lower than the main island's Y-level.

_Maasikas_

Epic Pika
IGN
_Maasikas_
Minecraft Username:
Blazemon

Suggestion:
Sussy clutch majic

Detailed description:
So basically a blaze powder in rumble boxes that makes 3x3 white glazz area when u fall in the void so u have time to clutch and continue playing.

(I already know ppl gonna hate diz)

Reason(s):
There is no reason it would just be nice

Example(s):
U fall u camp enemy gets annoyed and keels him self
-1 ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Negative feedback.