Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Swearing in general shouldn't be punishable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
Darqneez

Suggestion:
Swearing in general shouldn't be punishable

Detailed description:
In my opinion, swearing isn't something that we should punish people about it. it's super normal and already most of the players know what swear words are... a lot of people already using swear words normally.
let's make it clear as I suggest swearing in general and for me, it should be allowed and not punishable until the player starts using it against other people so in this case, it should be punishable.
I respect that there are kids on the server, but at the same time I don't wanna people on pika network to get muted just for saying a bad word. for me it doesn't make any sense cause most of the people used to swear and some of them feel good to talk with swear words.
so please I wish you guys take this suggestion seriously because so many players got permanent mute for that reason without even Infringement others.
rules are established to protect the weaker class in the society since they are at a disadvantage if such regulations are broken. When rules are properly set and followed, they provide a stable environment and human co-existence in a community, resulting in peace and order. so let's keep the rules in that way and yeah let's remove no sense rules.​

Reason(s):
a lot of people are getting permanent mute in the servers for that no sense reason and pika players are a matter​

Example(s):
A lot

core2h

IGN
core2h
+ , and lmao pika should fix a lot of bugs and things like lags and all that stuff , and not punishing players for saying some swearing words, only if someone says something bad about Familie or like u said against other people. 👍🏼

OP
OP
Darqneez

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
+ , and lmao pika should fix a lot of bugs and things like lags and all that stuff , and not punishing players for saying some swearing words, only if someone says something bad about Familie or like u said against other people. 👍🏼
yeah, that's what I'm trying to tell them, brother. it just make no sense to mute people for just saying some bad words without even doing dmg to other people

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Swearing doesn't bring negativity unlike some people think

everyone knows the swear words and everyone uses it. I have never seen ANYONE who got offended because someone swore

now don't say
-but there are 7 year old kidsddd

yeah there's a gamemode that has drugs

literally drugs
illegal drugs

???
and swearing is bad? how?

sure if the rules was "offending people" then I'd agree

but i cant even say bullsh t which is bullsh t
it isn't even negative or anything
it doesnt offend anyone

but sure, i CAN LITERALLY get perm muted for it

yeah makes sense

+1/change the rule to "offending other players" or "general rudeness`

Last edited:
OP
OP
Darqneez

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
Swearing doesn't bring negativity unlike some people think

everyone knows the swear words and everyone uses it. I have never seen ANYONE who got offended because someone swore

now don't say
-but there are 7 year old kidsddd

yeah there's a gamemode that has drugs

literally drugs
illegal drugs

???
and swearing is bad? how?

sure if the rules was "offending people" then I'd agree

but i cant even say bullsh t which is bullsh t
it isn't even negative or anything
it doesnt offend anyone

but sure i CAN get perm muted for it

yeah makes sense

+1/change the rule to "offending other players" or "general rudeness`
that's True ♥ thank you for supporting the idea

IgnFold

Pika Lover
+1 every single kid swears now compared to before sooo might aswell considering this.

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
IGN
NpGamingBoy
Neutral.
I dont mind people swearing unless they are offensive to me. And I dont swear alot.

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
HelloDarqneez,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • Your not allowed to suggest changes to the rules.
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.