Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Team Colours in parties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Just_Illuminate​

Suggestion:
Team Colours in parties​

Detailed description:
Give players coloured nametags depending on which team you are in, in a party split fight. For example, Blue - Red​

Reason(s):
In public parties it can be hard to tell who your teammates are when in party fights. This means that you could easily identify your opponent from you.​

Mute

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Just_Illuminate​

Suggestion:
Team Colours in parties​

Detailed description:
Give players coloured nametags depending on which team you are in, in a party split fight. For example, Blue - Red​

Reason(s):
In public parties it can be hard to tell who your teammates are when in party fights. This means that you could easily identify your opponent from you.​
1+
that will be so helpful

Last edited:

_Uniion

Pika Lover
+1 literally was playing party fights today and I think I lost all my braincells

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello Just_Illuminate,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.