Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

SkyPvP Teams

Umay

Epic Pika
IGN
Umayyyyyyyyy
Minecraft username:
Umayyyyyyyyy​

Suggestion:
Teams​

Detailed description:
Basically, I want to suggest some few items that should/could be added in Team shop

More team member slot
- Unlike in KitPvP, you cant have more than 10 members in the team and its a bit annoying to kick and invite someone for "Rotation"

Boosters
- Coin/Cash booster, you can buy boosters to earn team coins fast or double your cash every kill. (I think this is a thing but we can't see where to buy it)

Tags & Color
- Instead of making everyone accessible to renaming your Team with colors and other emoticons, make it like in Guild system in minigames that you have to buy the Color/Tag design in order to use it.

Team Tag
- Be able to show your team above your In-game name. Like in hypixel, it shows the Network Level on top of your name but in here it shows the team they are currently on. This is good to avoid killing some new people who joined a team that you are friends with (If ally are full) or avoid people on top team.​

Reason(s):
So to make it short, we need more items in the team shop since only thing we can buy is 1 Team Vault and 6 Additional Members Slot. In order to use our coins, they should add more stuff to buy, and not let the coins just stay in the team bank.​

Example(s):

Boosters are not needed cuz first thing first u can dep ur own coins and even if they were to add any team booster it should be just for normal coins which u can later deposit in team bank.

I have explained enough about team slot but again no that should not be a option cuz if it were to be added it would either be found in voting crate and godly/snsl crate. Ofc with snsl crate it would have pretty insane number of vaults easily 3 which is alot making it more p2w then it already is
1. u just said the team coins collected from team boosters should be able to be deposited into team bank? Do you know what u just said? Team boosters have NOTHING to do with personal currency?? A player does not get "coins". Im starting to think you dont play this after saying you do lol. Boosters would be good for team coins.

2. You haven't explained much about it except linking it to playerbase lol. I just mentioned that it should be able to be obtained from crates with low chances and godly/noble crates or smth. No one said anything about making it easy to get lol

Validate your statements lol.

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
1. u just said the team coins collected from team boosters should be able to be deposited into team bank? Do you know what u just said? Team boosters have NOTHING to do with personal currency?? A player does not get "coins". Im starting to think you dont play this after saying you do lol. Boosters would be good for team coins.

2. You haven't explained much about it except linking it to playerbase lol. I just mentioned that it should be able to be obtained from crates with low chances and godly/noble crates or smth. No one said anything about making it easy to get lol

Validate your statements lol.
I was referring to money. As mentioned before in my suggestion I have stated to add it so we get money for every kill which is scanned and will get accepted sooner or later and in that case we get money which we can deposit in team bank. And just like I said "even if they do add it" never said that they should.

2. So what r u trying to say? I gave my reasoning top teams already have 20 out of 100 players avr daily which is actually over estimated what more u need? 30 out of over estimated number 100 players on one side??

OP
OP
Umay

Umay

Epic Pika
IGN
Umayyyyyyyyy
I was referring to money. As mentioned before in my suggestion I have stated to add it so we get money for every kill which is scanned and will get accepted sooner or later and in that case we get money which we can deposit in team bank. And just like I said "even if they do add it" never said that they should.

2. So what r u trying to say? I gave my reasoning top teams already have 20 out of 100 players avr daily which is actually over estimated what more u need? 30 out of over estimated number 100 players on one side??
we are the top team but we dont have ally lol

BigBallerLOL

Great Reporter
IGN
Big_Baller_69
Pure sexiness this suggestion brought a tear to my eye. +1

FaroukUN1

Banned
IGN
FaroukUN
Hello guys please upvote this suggestion since I have been threatened by a specific person he goes by the name “Blunt” he said I have to upvote otherwise I can’t p2w anymore on pika please upvote this suggestion and help me with my gambling addiction ❤️
bro nah how you got all of these ranks bruh

FaroukUN1

Banned
IGN
FaroukUN
wow man so rude fr :(
i didnt downvote aftervu sent your reply
but its more rude that i ask someone and u tell me to shutup and give me an order
i didnt even asked you

OP
OP
Umay

Umay

Epic Pika
IGN
Umayyyyyyyyy
i didnt downvote aftervu sent your reply
but its more rude that i ask someone and u tell me to shutup and give me an order
i didnt even asked you
what, i didnt even say anything