Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

gooey_god

I want to address a pressing concern regarding the prevalence of hacking activities among Bedrock players on our server. It has come to my attention after months of playing that a significant number of Bedrock players are engaging in hacking, posing a threat to the integrity of our community gameplay experience.
To mitigate this issue, I propose a temporary removal of Bedrock players and their associated server IP. This move will allow for a thorough investigation to find a suitable way to moderate their games for hacks whilst preventing more games from being ruined. **Temporarily** removing Bedrock players involved in hacking will create a fairer gaming environment, enhancing the overall experience for the majority of our players. Plus measures against hacking activities demonstrate your (the staff teams/management) commitment to maintaining a secure safe server and fostering trust within the player community.
I understand the gravity of such a decision and its potential impact. However, I believe this temporary removal is essential for the long-term health and reputation of the PikaNetwork community.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to your consideration and discussion on implementing these measures. - Gooey_God

OP
OP
G

gooey_god

Please move this thread to suggestions, I apologize for my blind mistake.

RunRobDog

Pika Lover
Simple Solution: Make bedrock players' game calculated server sided instead of client side.