Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Thank you

Should i quit

• Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
well i just read the list.... glad people like you don't include normal players.... Last time someone did this i was spammed for like 7 days. But hey you don't have to leave over this... I was going to in a similar situation (Noodle can Say) but i stayed... So yeah don't let this one thing drag you down. friends are bound to backstab you sooner or later. (Note not all friends do this but ALOT of them do)

Draegoner

Veteran
well i just read the list.... glad people like you don't include normal players.... Last time someone did this i was spammed for like 7 days. But hey you don't have to leave over this... I was going to in a similar situation (Noodle can Say) but i stayed... So yeah don't let this one thing drag you down. friends are bound to backstab you sooner or later. (Note not all friends do this but ALOT of them do)
He backstabbed them, not the other way round

D

Deleted member 85

i'm so sorry fam i was being a cunt LIBERATE MY MADNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Destruct

Rare Pika
You in particular will recieve biased comments and possible hatred with threads like these, you don't need the opinions of others, you make your decision, you have your mind and make up your fate, not anyone else, if I took the opinions of others on me, I wouldn't be a Proud Admin of this server today.

An old Moderator told me It doesn't matter what they think, we need you, every player of this community is valuable.

OP
OP
N

Nignogery

You in particular will recieve biased comments and possible hatred with threads like these, you don't need the opinions of others, you make your decision, you have your mind and make up your fate, not anyone else, if I took the opinions of others on me, I wouldn't be a Proud Admin of this server today.

An old Moderator told me It doesn't matter what they think, we need you, every player of this community is valuable.
To be honest, the voting is worthless, i'll be quiting anyway. I just wanted to see if people wanted me to stay or just quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.