Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

That's what Sw main would love to see

OP
OP
Harsh_Nova

Harsh_Nova

Pika Member
Well done! You won with 200ms how???
The ping reading from the client isn't accurately reflecting what I'm receiving; it always shows a slight less ping. However, when I use the /ping command, I consistently get more than 250ms - that tends to be my average. This high ping is the sole reason why I lose to players with a 40ms or lower ping. Anytime they get close to me, my screen just locks up and abruptly I'm hit around 5 times in half a second due to my latency, resulting in my death.

qHadz

Pika Lover
The ping reading from the client isn't accurately reflecting what I'm receiving; it always shows a slight less ping. However, when I use the /ping command, I consistently get more than 250ms - that tends to be my average. This high ping is the sole reason why I lose to players with a 40ms or lower ping. Anytime they get close to me, my screen just locks up and abruptly I'm hit around 5 times in half a second due to my latency, resulting in my death.
I could never imagine playing with high ping like that, most servers (atleast that i play) are eu based and i never understand how yall do that

OP
OP
Harsh_Nova

Harsh_Nova

Pika Member
I could never imagine playing with high ping like that, most servers (atleast that i play) are eu based and i never understand how yall do that
Yeah pika network is also based on France ig, and the ping from Asia to Eu will definitely be high cuz 6600km (from my place) surely is a long distance.

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
That's due to lag spiking, if you can fix your packet loss it won't happen

OP
OP
Harsh_Nova

Harsh_Nova

Pika Member
Use ethernet, stop any downloads, close any unnecessary applications using bandwidth and if it's necessary you can use a net limiter app. Consider using proxy001 as well.
<Message to bypass the minimum word required filter>
Thanks, sure I'll try!

OP
OP
Harsh_Nova

Harsh_Nova

Pika Member
Bro did you use 20 boosters or so like to 4545 coins????
590 experience hoowwwww
Boosters don't stack, if you use two 4x boosters that doesn't mean you'll get 8x coins or smth. Only the period of boosters stack.
and answer to your question, these coins are from completing the two monthly quests which gives you 2k coins each.