Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars The ability to change the shopkeeper layout in the lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
Username:
Axteroid

Suggestion:
The ability to change the shopkeeper layout in the lobby

Detailed description:
So, basically, I'd like this option to be introduced so that you don't have to be playing BedWars to set up the shopkeeper's layout.

Reason(s):
Why? Because it takes time to set your shop layout up in a BedWars game, and we all know how crucial time is, you might be attacked in a minute, I believe it would be fantastic to incorporate this suggestion so people don't have to worry about being attacked while creating their desired Shop layout.

Last edited:

Divyesh5

Pika Lover
so true this feature needed +1 but it's a one time job the heck you need to change it everytime :/

Blazemon

The Pika
Username:
Axteroid

Suggestion:
The ability to change the shopkeeper layout in the lobby

Detailed description:
So, basically, I'd like this option to be introduced so that you don't have to be playing BedWars to set up the shopkeeper's layout.

Reason(s):
Why? Because it takes time to set your shop layout up in a BedWars game, and we all know how crucial time is, you might be attacked in a minute, I believe it would be fantastic to incorporate this suggestion so people don't have to worry about being attacked while creating their desired Shop layout.
omg yes imagine having to spend the entire game to organize it fully 🙄
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.