Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The best Minecraft Client

CodeSeries

Hello,
I would like to discuss together what is the best Minecraft Client in your opinion

Mention your favorite Minecraft Client in a reply to this thread.
You can freely specify more Clients!

Also, if you don't mind leaving a description next to each Client so that it can be found as suitable as possible.

This topic is sure to mean something to someone, so be serious and use your exclusive opinions and recommendations.

Thank you all!
And all the best!

FaroukUN1

Banned
IGN
FaroukUN
cm client:
its basicly like lunar but you can use it with any launcher you want like tlauncher and it gives you an insane fps with plenty of mods
also if you want an exe client instead of putting it on a client ... dont worry ;) there is cm launcher

Ankush_MC_2023

Epic Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023

Hello,
I would like to discuss together what is the best Minecraft Client in your opinion

Mention your favorite Minecraft Client in a reply to this thread.
You can freely specify more Clients!

Also, if you don't mind leaving a description next to each Client so that it can be found as suitable as possible.

This topic is sure to mean something to someone, so be serious and use your exclusive opinions and recommendations.

Thank you all!
And all the best!
There is no such best client in minecraft. It totally depends on what you want the client to offer for you. But, I personally think that Lunar Client is the best one because it offers good fps and also offers some mods like toggle sprint/sneak which can be useful (for versions below 1.16.5) because I don't like how the sprint controls work before that version which is exactly what I need. However, it does not support cracked accounts, so you would need a microsoft account that has minecraft purchased to play on it, and it completely depends on what you need to decide the best client for you.

FaroukUN1

Banned
IGN
FaroukUN
There is no such best client in minecraft. It totally depends on what you want the client to offer for you. But, I personally think that Lunar Client is the best one because it offers good fps and also offers some mods like toggle sprint/sneak which can be useful (for versions below 1.16.5) because I don't like how the sprint controls work before that version which is exactly what I need. However, it does not support cracked accounts, so you would need a microsoft account that has minecraft purchased to play on it, and it completely depends on what you need to decide the best client for you.
in vanilla optifine 1.8.9 im getting 40-139 fps but in lunar im getting 15 fps

FaroukUN1

Banned
IGN
FaroukUN
the best client is cm client
bcuz more fps and mods
and u can use it in any launcher even tlauncher, multimc, and if u want his official launcher there is one
all in one
CMClient

Ankush_MC_2023

Epic Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
I think that is because you are using 1.20.6 or something in lunar but you should at least get 200+ fps in lunar 1.8.9

FaroukUN1

Banned
IGN
FaroukUN
I think that is because you are using 1.20.6 or something in lunar but you should at least get 200+ fps in lunar 1.8.9
my graphics card cant even play 1.17(so dont say 1.20 while im here plz) and my main version is 1.8.9
note i didnt use lunar since 2022 bcuz they canceled it from windows 7
and cant use win10(familly buisness)
but the important thing is that i used it :cool:
but it sucks 😐

Ankush_MC_2023

Epic Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
the best client is cm client
bcuz more fps and mods
and u can use it in any launcher even tlauncher, multimc, and if u want his official launcher there is one
all in one
CMClient
No, it almost gave me viruses when I tried to install it

Ankush_MC_2023

Epic Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
my graphics card cant even play 1.17(so dont say 1.20 while im here plz) and my main version is 1.8.9
note i didnt use lunar since 2022 bcuz they canceled it from windows 7
and cant use win10(familly buisness)
but the important thing is that i used it :cool:
but it sucks 😐
Well, then it is your computer's problem because I have Windows 11 and even in 1.20.6 I can get 400+ fps