Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

--The Bridge--

Zidane5929

Rare Pika
I want The Bridge to be added in PracticePvP, and PikaNetwork should also consider to add The Bridge
Reasons : 1. The Bridge is an overall combination of Bedwars and Skywars
2. It makes more players want to join the server [AKA : GOOD]
3. There is also another cracked server that has The Bridge [Name not taken due to the rules] and many gamers go to that server only to play The Bridge
4. There is a probability of over 500 player joining the server just to play The Bridge

Except : I know that you all are not adding The Bridge because it is copying other servers, but custom maps can also be made by you all
As Tlang prompted, The bridge will be eventually added :)

Anuly

Veteran
Its been suggested and denied multiple times.. can't be going around copying every gamemode of other servers :/

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I want The Bridge to be added in PracticePvP, and PikaNetwork should also consider to add The Bridge
3. There is also another cracked server that has The Bridge [Name not taken due to the rules] and many gamers go to that server only to play The Bridge
4. There is a probability of over 500 player joining the server just to play The Bridge

Except : I know that you all are not adding The Bridge because it is copying other servers, but custom maps can also be made by you all
Gl with that getting on this server <3

OP
OP
Zidane5929

Zidane5929

Rare Pika
Its been suggested and denied multiple times.. can't be going around copying every gamemode of other servers :/
Wydm?
Only 1 cracked server has this, and as per me 2 premium servers have this

Anuly

Veteran
Wydm?
Only 1 cracked server has this, and as per me 2 premium servers have this
The suggestion to add the bridge game mode has been suggested and denied multiple times, meaning -> Its not going to be added (anytime soon atleast)
and I am pretty sure more than 2 servers have that gamemode
anyways the number of servers having that gamemode doesn't matter since pika isn't going to copy any gamemodes (anymore ig)

SheDX

Epic Pika

well you can just go apply for the suggestion but it will probably will be denied again