Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

the desire of Pika Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryMine

The Pika
dude i just got asked out of the server by a staff now i am super sad

jk im not a cringy kid

btw almost all the stuffs stated above are correct, we are about to learn more

JerryMine

The Pika
ok this is gay im outta here

can't have that much lucky hits from that video

OP
OP
Darqneez

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
You said it in your post that you are "known as Darqneez/MrDarkness/DarkZeroPvp
dude are you dumb or smth ? yes im MrDarkness lmao did i said im not
look my man back to 2016 i got unblacklisted by DutchminerHD and he clear my history in the ban site and im no longer blacklisted lmao so if you really think im blacklisted still go report lol

Outscale

Banned
Please learn to write a proper sentence , then we can talk , you said that yoeri unblacklisted you , but you were still blacklisted in November of 2019.

OP
OP
Darqneez

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
Please learn to write a proper sentence , then we can talk , you said that yoeri unblacklisted you , but you were still blacklisted in November of 2019.
dude that account is not even used undrestand nd my problem to write proper sentence or not
when i asked to be unblacklisted in that time i asked to be unblacklisted on MrDarknees not in MrDarkness cuz my ranks was there. nd whats your fking problem if im blacklisted or not ? do you have any problem with it ?

Outscale

Banned
Its funny how you basically exposed yourself that you actually used IPLoggers on forums , cheated bunch of times and then you rant about server and staff cause of all of this . Also stop asking people on discord to buy you an unban..

OP
OP
Darqneez

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
Its funny how you basically exposed yourself that you actually used IPLoggers on forums , cheated bunch of times and then you rent about server and staff cause of all of this . Also stop asking people on discord to buy you an unban..
kiddo how the fk i exposed my self all ppl knows that im unblacklisted you just such a retard'd coming here thinking im blacklisted trying to make me blacklisted how fking mad you are... nd i didnt ask anyone to buy unban i was selling steam account for unban not asking or bagging for unban lmao how funny you are. nd i already said that im not here to talk about my ban or cry about it. how dumb u are... you cant makes me look bad with just saying or
talking about my old punishment cuz everyone have history of punishment like you Mr hacker :)

OP
OP
Darqneez

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
Its funny how you basically exposed yourself that you actually used IPLoggers on forums , cheated bunch of times and then you rant about server and staff cause of all of this . Also stop asking people on discord to buy you an unban..
and btw i dont have any iplogger or vpn used i dont need to lol im not even banned in any type of platforms of pika network... dummy

Status
Not open for further replies.