Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The End [Now its real]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
That was a joke

that was a best joke

Watch it

U cant believe it right?

LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Last edited:

FireFistasce

Pika Member
berke u need to work on your english and if u are leaving to move on with ur life then gl cause u might need it who knows someday u might be in trouble ur courage will be the only thing u can use and if u remember this reply then u might be able to face ur fear or problem.

Jeear

Legendary Pika
So everyone:

So TheBearKingHD hates me (i think) and when i apply staff again he will put Denied again, so i said i need quit, cuz i cant be staff at pika-network.
He doesn't hate you. It's just that you don't qualify.
And you better be true to this bye-bye thread, I stg I will shoot you if this winds up like those other goodbye threads.

oMeteor

Veteran
I don't think you should give up cause you got denied twice, I know a staff member who got denied more than once but he didn't give up and he continued, And i doubt you read the staff application thread (https://pika-network.net/threads/staff-application-information.12553/) as seen here http://prntscr.com/dkjd33 it says you shouldn't be impatient, But guess what you were, In other words. You shouldn't advertise your staff application to other staff members or it'll be denied, And TheBearKingHD doesn't hate anyone he is a lovely bear, You got denied for being impatient.

TheLionKingHD

Pika Lover
I don't think you should give up cause you got denied twice, I know a staff member who got denied more than once but he didn't give up and he continued, And i doubt you read the staff application thread (https://pika-network.net/threads/staff-application-information.12553/) as seen here http://prntscr.com/dkjd33 it says you shouldn't be impatient, But guess what you were, In other words. You shouldn't advertise your staff application to other staff members or it'll be denied, And TheBearKingHD doesn't hate anyone he is a lovely bear, You got denied for being impatient.
Meteor, why did my staff application denied than, i applied like 3 times all of those denied!I didnt ask for a check, i didnt avertise in my staff application i didnt say a word and it was denied!And why does Bear always have to anwser the staff appliacation they more Admins!

oMeteor

Veteran
Then my first PvP-Helper application got denied, I not adversited that too, gimmie a answer to this then
"Lack of effort"

Meteor, why did my staff application denied than, i applied like 3 times all of those denied!I didnt ask for a check, i didnt avertise in my staff application i didnt say a word and it was denied!And why does Bear always have to anwser the staff appliacation they more Admins!
You're IP banned on multiple accounts and you ban evade every day, Do you think you deserve staff that way?

OP
OP
BerkeTheKeklordBS

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
And why does Bear always have to anwser the staff appliacation they more Admins!

I was waiting Slendyy to read my staff application and accept the apply, so i was excited so much and Bear said me denied and i had depression when i get denied...

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Well, I got denied too but I wont quit playing bec of this. Some of the staff are really great people however you cant expect everyone to like you because they have different expectations. That is not a reason to give up though. If you really want it, do legit ways to improve yourself to be able to get it.

It's sad to see you go berke, my op grinder needs you. :D Kidding aside, I still hope to see you back one day. Good luck to your endeavors. :)

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
So everyone:

I was tolded everything in my first "quit pika joke". So this time its REAL ONE.
The second reason is:
I was applyed my first staff application, PvP-Helper and get denied by TheBearKingHD... so 3 months later(yesterday), i tryed to apply staff application, this time no PvP. I was see TheBearKingHD reading my application and i said in his profile, "can you read my application". He answered: D.E.N.I.E.D.
So TheBearKingHD hates me (i think) and when i apply staff again he will put Denied again, so i said i need quit, cuz i cant be staff at pika-network. Playing 3 years at pika-network, i loved but time, comes, OUT! My friends in this list: (many more friends but i will put 15)

@Zunet aka @Feylex: So bro, you the best friend i ever see, you helping so much and making me happy all the time. Bye...
@toloubas7 I will not forgot you, the best greek hero...
@Itz_Pyro_ You the best Roman Atwood fan i ever seen but, i will miss you too...
@Thepoisonivyy your blaze grinder,.. is op :D
@MECHAME I will miss you too, the Beast mode...
@Littlezkim I will not forgot you too, u helped me so much and i get so many rare keys by you. Thanks ;)
@benking_ The best king of the PvP, hacker killer and many more he have.
@Chairman your blaze grinder is op too, much of blaze spawners and nice place, so i will miss your warp again..
@umz2k9 / TheOPMinecrafter He rekting all the hackers and he is best youtuber of pika-network
@II_DragonBoy_II I helped you banning some hackers, right? :p
@_ItzMax_ The real legendary pika :)
@.IproHD. He gaved me motivation in my first "quitting pika" thread, by saying GL in your life. Thanks to you! <3
@NotOfThisWorld If i making cry to you, then read this and get more cry :( :)
@Davidva A nice pika-helper, so i will miss you! :(

So i said all of my friends but i have much more. So friends, im too tired to making more staff applications... I will be on just forums, You cant see me in Pika-Network so,

Goodbye everyone.

Much love to everyone:
-EpicBerkeGamer2
Asking an admin to read your Staff App is a big, big NO-NO @EpicBerkeGamer2

Davidva

Veteran
[/QUOTE]
@Davidva A nice pika-helper, so i will miss you! :(
[/QUOTE]
Thanks alot man!
I will defintly miss you.
Hope I will see you somethings around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.