Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The NEW HiTown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi1307

Banned
lol the server just reset but...

The NEW HiTown is here!

Benefits over the previous HiTown
  • MORE RESOURCES
The new HiTown is situated next to a swamp and dark oak biome, which ensures plentiful wood and mushrooms (unlike the previous HiTown which was in the middle of plains). However the new HiTown is still in the plains, which allows you to kill more animals for food.
  • FURTHER FROM SPAWN
The new HiTown is further away from spawn and /warp wild, ensuring that the ores are not completely mined up. The new HiTown is about 1000 blocks from spawn.
  • BETTER LAND MANAGEMENT
Paths will (hopefully) be parallel and each person will be assigned an area based on the amount of claimblocks they have.
  • A BETTER HISHOP
HiShop will now be at /warp wild, and will be built in collaboration with (slot open).

The previous HiTown had 37 people, let's get 50 this time! As I'm ironing out the details (management committee etc.), feel free to RSVP here. Note that space is limited as this plains biome is smaller.

You can join my sending me a PM or messaging me in-game. If you previously stayed in HiTown, you are automatically eligible for another plot (if you claim it within 7 days of this post).
So what are you waiting for? Join HiTown today!

edit: to help with land management, there will be 4 land sizes, 10x10, 15x15, 20x20 and 25x25. Please state your choice when joining HiTown.

edit2: HiTown now has 5 people. keep it going!

edit3: 10 people

edit4: New Link from /warp wild to HiTown

edit 5: some photos
ILUsb4M.jpg

HiShop from /warp wild
TOt02Ev.png

Canal to HiTown
nG6mYjQ.png

HiTown when arriving from the HiTown canal (from /warp wild)
OJPxstQ.png

HiTown docks

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

Hi1307

Banned
Note: If you want a land claim with a size that you choose, you still may join HiTown, but you need to stay further away from the centre of the town.

Davidva

Veteran
Um what are you trying to do with this thread? 0_o is this advertesing your server or something like that.

OP
OP
H

Hi1307

Banned
Update: The HiTown Canal has been opened, allowing access to HiTown from /warp wild.

To get to the canal, turn right after reaching /warp wild. You will see HiShop (the 2 layers of dirt). There is a little dock there. Bring some planks and craft a boat, then get onto the water. Keep going and follow the signs. You should get to HiTown docks. You have then reached HiTown.

As emphasized: GO SLOWLY. DON'T CRASH YOUR BOAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.