Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

the problem is from me or bedwars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Naruto__

Epic Pika
actually, this is not a kind of report/etc
i just have 1 question
sometimes, the server becomes laggy by a weird way, the scoreboard dissapears and when i open Tab
i see the names only
*it always shows the heal of the player but it not showing it*

am i the lonely one? :p

Nickname

Epic Pika
it is bad but tell me how many times did a bug make you laugh,how many times did a hacker who got banned mid flying make you laugh (pika has a lot of cheaters).Bugs,glitches and hackers are what makes pika bedwars special (this is a joke) so if you could be kind and please stop complaining.

OP
OP
__Naruto__

__Naruto__

Epic Pika
it is bad but tell me how many times did a bug make you laugh,how many times did a hacker who got banned mid flying make you laugh (pika has a lot of cheaters).Bugs,glitches and hackers are what makes pika bedwars special (this is a joke) so if you could be kind and please stop complaining.
in a vailed map, in the red team, there is a diamond chest and golden pickaxe and diaamond chestplate aand a command block XDDDDDDDDDDDD

OP
OP
__Naruto__

__Naruto__

Epic Pika
wish they
Not just you i assume :)
There used to be auto-obsidian but fixed xD
wish they never fix the red team glitch xD
its rly fun to flex the command block XD
i said something with colored text and i had the command block in my hand and someone said " are you an admin ? "
XDD
i wanted to troll him and say yes i am an admin but i think thats not allowed :/

Status
Not open for further replies.