Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The problem with Pika and its rank based cosmetics

PlayLord84

Pika Member
So, my lucked popped and I got a god damn godly mystery box which obviously needed VIP rank so I voted my ass off for it. But before i opened it curious about the rank needed to USE them. And BOOM! no cosmetic can be wore with any rank except Titan. The VIP does expire within a few days but its no use. Normal ppl can use some cosmetics in block game without buying elite or titan

Abid_YT

Epic Pika
That's the point of ranks? If there is no ranks & if everything is free, people would get everything & no point + Pika wouldn't get any money to keep the server running & updating

OP
OP
PlayLord84

PlayLord84

Pika Member
That's the point of ranks? If there is no ranks & if everything is free, people would get everything & no point + Pika wouldn't get any money to keep the server running & updating
then why did i get a godly box if i needed a rank to open and as well as use it

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
So, my lucked popped and I got a god damn godly mystery box which obviously needed VIP rank so I voted my ass off for it. But before i opened it curious about the rank needed to USE them. And BOOM! no cosmetic can be wore with any rank except Titan. The VIP does expire within a few days but its no use. Normal ppl can use some cosmetics in block game without buying elite or titan
I know that cosmetics are too expensive and quite useless indeed there is not much use of having them except you want to do some show off.
If you think that your idea is productive you can make suggestion from here. https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/
But I don't think your suggestion would be accepted as server needs money to run and that could be obtained by players buying ranks and as players buy ranks they do need something exclusive or they will stop buying ranks and server would not get enough funds.
Hope you find it helpful.

Abid_YT

Epic Pika
then why did i get a godly box if i needed a rank to open and as well as use it
You got it for playing, that's how it is. It's supposed to make you want to get a rank so you can get a rank + What Newroliser said is true.

dumbguy1401

Epic Pika
i always get crazy mystery box cuz my luck is poop in bedwars

RTeam

Yea right this is weirdest ever, I opened boxes and got cosmetics ingame for isane ranks. Mannn then why they gave me these if these are not for my rank.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Yea right this is weirdest ever, I opened boxes and got cosmetics ingame for isane ranks. Mannn then why they gave me these if these are not for my rank.
You would complain more if rankless players could only get Common, epic, and unique while ranked people can get open crazy, and godly.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Wouldn't make sense if the server didn't make profit at all, how else do you expect them to keep running the server.

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I agree on this point..

6 words