Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

THE START

TOX_THUNDER

Staff Member
How is OPLS. I want to hear other peoples opinion.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Honestly, the first time I played it, was full of bugs, (they've been fixed) and the concept isn't bad, I think there's room for improvement in my opinion. Overall it's a 7/10

GAMBL3T

Staff Member
Helper
It's good but definitely has a few bugs. Hopefully devs fix them!

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
Has a few ups-and-downs, I think the map should be smaller, that way players can see each other pvp(ing), and try to join in, which makes the lifesteal gamemode actually fun.

OP
OP
TOX_THUNDER

TOX_THUNDER

Staff Member
Hmm yeah I feel they should add some sort of better storage because we get so many items from spawners

Shakhunter

Epic Pika
everything good except bugs and have to make it more OP and less pay to win by adding (hard to make) craftings to p5 or g sets

v4sk3_

Rare Pika
I played the gamemode when it came out so it might be different, people use to camp at border so when someone cross the line they start attacking the new players just to get more gear. I might be huge diffrence now.

pk_4

Has a few ups-and-downs, I think the map should be smaller, that way players can see each other pvp(ing), and try to join in, which makes the lifesteal gamemode actually fun.
bro if that gonna happen you will not be able to relax and think that dont everyone has a team, so the new players will leave because they will die very soon without proper equipment and team, its good that its big, but i agree in some way with your thought, because its lifesteal some players with no team maybe will be scamed and not involed in fights and if they dont be scamed, who will join in a fight alone against team?
i just think that the supply event will end, its only good for teams or just create a new event with equal terms for everyone so if someone play alone can move their player level and even take some hearts, it surely will be more fun and thats just my opinion.

pk_4

I played the gamemode when it came out so it might be different, people use to camp at border so when someone cross the line they start attacking the new players just to get more gear. I might be huge diffrence now.
well its the pvp arena sooo of course you cant enter its the supply drop and even the heart farm for the big guys :)

Royal9178

good, hard to progress if ur a beginner and dont know anything about the op thing