Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The Story

ImAhmadAbdullah

Legendary Pika
The Story (up until now)

Part 1 (Men)

Men are great, but sometimes they are weird. But not as weird as betrayers who just got milk from the grocery store but didn't return the real milk, which they got from buffaloes and rhinos that gave pink milk. But the queue was too long while his children were waiting to drink it, but they were a disappointment, so their dad decided to delay it until the time those femboys started to giggle and talk smack, which is the reason he left to begin with. He drove his car to get a pizza from Freddy's Pizzeria because he was mad, so he tried to get pineapple on pizza. The manager got so angry he decided to make a pizza with pineapple instead of a pineapple pizza. Then the boy, who is a femboy, tried to smash it in because of his trashy choice of pizza, in which the pepperoni was more than the cheese, and he started throwing a tantrum toward the man standing, who just ate my cat and also fed my rat. He proceeded to point a gun at the cringe TikToker who was dancing in front of the pizzeria to the song of the artist who had copyrighted it. The man who ate the pizza commented on the video, saying that it was awesome but still lacked a bit of creativity due to the high demand for narcotics and lack of sleep because the time was too short. He had genetic issues, but he was also energetic because of the fact he had ADHD ever since he started to make some food to feed the children at the orphanage, which had some bad teachers who triggered some dead parents to their graves and buried their dignity while they cried.

Part 2 (The Delivery Boy)

Then the manager came to investigate them and found them to be injured because they had been locked in my basement for a while and tried to climb out the window because they wanted choccy milk and freedom. However, the delivery boy was late because the pizza was too hot and didn't have pineapple in it. It also tasted bad due to no pineapples and more pepper than cheese, which made him vomit on the floor. The maid screamed "Hallelujah." Then Mr. Bean tried to feed her beans, but instead, he ended up feeding his bean bag to the delivery boy. But, the delivery boy was allergic to beans, so he started developing rashes, due to which he died.

Part 3 (Holy Cow)

There was a funeral held in the local church where they paid respects to the dead who suddenly rose to the ground and then started hitting the griddy until he fell on the little bump which had now caused an earthquake cause he has thudding on the concrete thinking about which is a better pineapple than a gay pineapple said the holy cow who said "holyyyy cow" and started ascending to heaven where she met another holy cow then they fall in love and they are forced to make. It was a special kind of milk, choccy milk which had been made specially by his mother who fed beans to Mr. Bean who proceeded to scream "Reject humanity, return to monkey!" and then turned into a monkey then IShowSpeed held a baby with down syndrome and drop kicked it as self-defense due to which Technoblade screamed out of pure joy "Blood for the blood god, you will never catch me alive." and runs off to the coast where he said bro stop because he was annoyed and devasted by Rushing_Minion's comment under his post titled description which had been titled Men. Where we started to talk where the rules were annoying as we could only type a few words at a time. But we still managed to do it!

Participate at: https://www.pika-network.net/members/rushing_minion.110271/#profile-post-51866

Last edited:

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
The Story (up until now)

Men are great, but sometimes they are weird. But not as weird as betrayers who just got milk from the grocery store but didn't return the real milk, which they got from buffaloes and rhinos that gave pink milk. But the queue was too long while his children were waiting to drink it, but they were a disappointment, so their dad decided to delay it until the time those femboys started to giggle and talk smack, which is the reason he left to begin with. He drove his car to get a pizza from Freddy's Pizzeria because he was mad, so he tried to get pineapple on pizza. The manager got so angry he decided to make a pizza with pineapple instead of a pineapple pizza. Then the boy, who is a femboy, tried to smash it in because of his trashy choice of pizza, in which the pepperoni was more than the cheese, and he started throwing a tantrum toward the man standing, who just ate my cat and also fed my rat. He proceeded to point a gun at the cringe TikToker who was dancing in front of the pizzeria to the song of the artist who had copyrighted it. The man who ate the pizza commented on the video, saying that it was awesome but still lacked a bit of creativity due to the high demand for narcotics and lack of sleep because the time was too short. He had genetic issues, but he was also energetic because of the fact he had ADHD ever since he started to make some food to feed the children at the orphanage, which had some bad teachers who triggered some dead parents to their graves and buried their dignity while they cried.

Participate at: https://www.pika-network.net/members/rushing_minion.110271/#profile-post-51866
yo bro nice argument but unfortunately, your mom.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The Story (up until now)

Massive respect for compiling this

belbicksz

Pika Member
I love it. Despite my eyes growing wider in concurrency with my brain being overwhelmed as to how these events unfold, but I love it.

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
I managed to not understand a single word from that.