Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The thread you never did or will care about ok this is a really long title :oo

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbedKilani

Veteran
You probably noticed im inactive, weelll, today I announce that this inactivity willlll- continue. I just wanted to let you know I cant play much or use forums much. Im either on my phone or maybe studying. Im having a really bad time doing tests at school. Maxium inactivity 2 months (the time schools over) or 3 months (the time I get my grades) but who knows you'll probably see me sometime before that. Ill try to drop off at random times, i guess. Cya.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 85

@Fanta lel and uh even if it's going shit, good luck on your testitos! ;-; And I won't treat you like shit like I did last year *cries* sorry
giphy.gif

Fanta

Legendary Pika
Well you know where to find us when ya done with your tests and stuff.
I'm also inactive on the server and I'll probably come back in an undetermined time.

OP
OP
AbedKilani

AbedKilani

Veteran
Well you know where to find us when ya done with your tests and stuff.
I'm also inactive on the server and I'll probably come back in an undetermined time.
We'll probably meet soon.

.__. Get Grade A, My boy.
We don't really have that, everything here is mostly ?/100 but that's the first letter of my name so I'll work it out ;)

Like the title says, no one really cares about this thread .-.

Destruct

Rare Pika
I LIKE TO BE SKIPPED AND COMPLETLEY IGNORED, WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME, I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS, I GUESS I'LL BLOCK YOU ON SKYPE AND INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER AND FACEBOOK AND LINKIDEN AND HEALTHCARE.GOV AND PIKA AND THE SERVER AND GOOGLE AND...

CloudAP

Veteran
Bedrock can be destroyed using tnt/creeper eggs at OP faction ^

Fangston

Epic Pika
^ tf are u trying to imply. You don't want this relationship? FINE DIVORCE.

AdamPvP

Epic Pika
why is everyone leaving the server this is sad staff resigning players quitting and leaving
someone needs to fix this

Status
Not open for further replies.