Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

the worst server alive

X_pogchamp_X

Pika Lover
do you know what is the WORST server in minecraft? well i know it is mineberry as you know i will not tell the ip because that will be advertising and this server sells its highest rank for 80 DOLLARS what a scam and when u get to the pvp arena u just don't die u have stacked amour tools potions totems and notch apples and the only way u can get banned is by someone banning you i hopped into the server with a hacked client to destroy that server but i failed someone found me make a lag machine and btw the ONLY way u can kill players in pvp is by having a hacked client or trapping people we all agree that this is the WORST server and my friend plays on it he didn't come to pikanetwork with me to play everyone is just pvping in 1.16 people dont know about this fact but i will tell you it is u can wear STACKED NETHERITE ARMOUR like wtf im the only one that knows that on that stupid server (mineberry) and the highest rank is for like 400 dirhams (i know how to talk Arabic lol) and the community is like saying f*ck or s*ht only and like there is so many bad words on this server that i wont agree saying mojang is against this server too and i will try my best to crash it holy i typed so much lol lemme continue.
when i got to the server my first time i found there is a gamemode called: op survival, i found it cool but when i realized that mojang is against it too i hated it so much i was not listening to my mom and dad and even my brother that i almost bought a f*cking rank dude but thank god i didn't have a credit card lol

that is my story, hope you all like it and hope you are against this bad server and i spent so many time trying to remove that server from history but i failed :(
your pikacrafter, X_pogchamp_X
thanks for listening, see you next time ;)