Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames There will be 50 fake payers, and one of them will be the player you have to kill. When you kill the

Status
Not open for further replies.

luka2235

Username:
luka2235#9201​

Suggestion:
There will be 50 fake payers, and one of them will be the player you have to kill. When you kill the payer, you'll get a special currency.​

Detailed description:
If you kill a player within a certain time limit, you will get x2 or even x3 the points. You can use those points to buy stuff from https://store.pika-network.net/ like god swords or a kill 50 players buttons.​

Reason(s):
The idea came to me because I love coding and I am pretty good at it. I can make an NPC with no command blocks or plugins on my coding platform. I think it would work well in Survival because I can make the bots with an AI that makes them move and place blocks. They look like real players since they have normal movements..​

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
I can already imagine players farming that to get free points

reeceisdumbYT

Legendary Pika
Username:
luka2235#9201

Suggestion:
There will be 50 fake payers, and one of them will be the player you have to kill. When you kill the payer, you'll get a special currency.

Detailed description:
If you kill a player within a certain time limit, you will get x2 or even x3 the points. You can use those points to buy stuff from https://store.pika-network.net/ like god swords or a kill 50 players buttons.

Reason(s):
The idea came to me because I love coding and I am pretty good at it. I can make an NPC with no command blocks or plugins on my coding platform. I think it would work well in Survival because I can make the bots with an AI that makes them move and place blocks. They look like real players since they have normal movements..
i mean its a good idea sure but it would be really hard to make and would take a long time especially considering the fake player count

OP
OP
L

luka2235

Hello thanks for the feedback. I think it would be very easy since the bots can be used in survival or in a whole new minigame, but for survival it isn't hard at all because I just need to add the username I want the bot to have and BOOM it's done. :)
i mean its a good idea sure but it would be really hard to make and would take a long time especially considering the fake player count

reeceisdumbYT

Legendary Pika
Hello thanks for the feedback. They won't be able to use the points in any other game, so even if they farm it won't hurt the server. :)
so its just a free gold farm for stuff that would normally cost money...

divertente

Great Reporter
IGN
divertente
Username:
luka2235#9201

Suggestion:
There will be 50 fake payers, and one of them will be the player you have to kill. When you kill the payer, you'll get a special currency.

Detailed description:
If you kill a player within a certain time limit, you will get x2 or even x3 the points. You can use those points to buy stuff from https://store.pika-network.net/ like god swords or a kill 50 players buttons.

Reason(s):
The idea came to me because I love coding and I am pretty good at it. I can make an NPC with no command blocks or plugins on my coding platform. I think it would work well in Survival because I can make the bots with an AI that makes them move and place blocks. They look like real players since they have normal movements..
This gives me Murder Mistery vibes, it was very popular back in the day but at the moment I don't think it would get an active player base. Also the "special currency" idea is a big no, it would somehow get abused.

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
In general this suggestion is a big no, users could easily abuse it and gain items from the store quickly. The game doesn't sound any fun either.

zMqrcc

Media Manager
Staff Member
Admin
Suggestion - DENIED

783083368769519686.gif
Hello luka2235,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Nope.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.