Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

This EXE makes Click = Meme Sound

Otherside

Great Reporter
The whole game was on jertex.
Its pikanetwork forums site. I know you will go like "the owners are the same" But I don't care, all jertex skywars and bedwars map sucks.
The builder who build those maps have a little too much creativity. I rather play on pikanetwork cause they have copied hypixel maps.
Anyways good video.

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
Its pikanetwork forums site. I know you will go like "the owners are the same" But I don't care, all jertex skywars and bedwars map sucks.
The builder who build those maps have a little too much creativity. I rather play on pikanetwork cause they have copied hypixel maps.
Anyways good video.
*jartex

personally as someone who likes speedrunning bedwars I appreciate the 4-8 iron rush maps that jartex has

OP
OP
AcidSid

AcidSid

YouTube
Anyways good video.
oops I geniunely forgot the video was on jartex. My friend Arubear made the same vid on Pika so I got confused I'm sorry. The video was focused on the exe and it didn't matter about the server even if it was hypixel so I forgot about the server... Thanks for your reply anyways :)

OP
OP
AcidSid

AcidSid

YouTube
really good video! I suggest having a variety of meme sounds to make it more fun
Yes! The sounds are fully customizable and its very simple to use. And I will work on making random sounds soon.
Thanks for your feedback! means a lot <3

OP
OP
AcidSid

AcidSid

YouTube
and yes I play pika the most and im level 45 and I will be uploading lot of videos in Pika. (only reason this was in jartex was because of my friend)

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
Yes! The sounds are fully customizable and its very simple to use. And I will work on making random sounds soon.
Thanks for your feedback! means a lot <3
keep up the great work, very creative compared to other pika videos <3