Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

This... Is ... No ... Joke Right Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
Everyone... pranked 10 time by saying "quitting"

But now its serious,
im not trolling anyone!
Before the reset of ClassicSkyblock i just the rich solo player in it. When the reset comes i becomed to my poor version and evvverything is changed. Everything like PvP. So i was played like 3 years in old pvp area and this change killed my pvp expirence and everything.
(expect islands to changed list)

As i said everything is changed, pvp area too... But i was loved the old pvp area it mades me much fun, new area is just a white glass and gray wools

Pika Skyblock Economy... is now a TRASH. So before the reset you can get blaze spawner 500k but now its 1.3M. Everyone needs Blaze Spawner for 500k, you can get it easily but now its a trash tho. (expect Creeper Spawner so its 1.1m again)

Nevermind this, i love everyone who maded me fun in my "Skyblock Journey" and its a best memory in my life. Thanks for everyone!
Some questions maybe you will ask:

Q: What will you do in your real life when you quitting Skyblock or (pika?)
A: I not quit pika, i will be on ClassicSkywars if Yoeri will refix the ClassicSkywars to 1.7, and i will be studying for my school.

Q: (expect this one :D) What you will do in summer?
A: I will play MCPE with my friends ofc, maybe skyblock maybe parkour etc... :)

Q: You will be on forums?
A: Yep

Now:

Thanks to everyone who made fun to me, made drop partys and some events!

c
y
a

EEEEIN

Pika Member
Hope to see you back on the server sometimes.

Good Luck Dude! <3

NickTill

Never really talked with you before, but after reading this post you seemed like an interesting guy! Hope to see you back on Pika one day, and hope everything goes well none the less. Happy New Year As-well!

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Everyone... pranked 10 time by saying "quitting"

But now its serious,
im not trolling anyone!
Before the reset of ClassicSkyblock i just the rich solo player in it. When the reset comes i becomed to my poor version and evvverything is changed. Everything like PvP. So i was played like 3 years in old pvp area and this change killed my pvp expirence and everything.
(expect islands to changed list)

As i said everything is changed, pvp area too... But i was loved the old pvp area it mades me much fun, new area is just a white glass and gray wools

Pika Skyblock Economy... is now a TRASH. So before the reset you can get blaze spawner 500k but now its 1.3M. Everyone needs Blaze Spawner for 500k, you can get it easily but now its a trash tho. (expect Creeper Spawner so its 1.1m again)

Nevermind this, i love everyone who maded me fun in my "Skyblock Journey" and its a best memory in my life. Thanks for everyone!
Some questions maybe you will ask:

Q: What will you do in your real life when you quitting Skyblock or (pika?)
A: I not quit pika, i will be on ClassicSkywars if Yoeri will refix the ClassicSkywars to 1.7, and i will be studying for my school.

Q: (expect this one :D) What you will do in summer?
A: I will play MCPE with my friends ofc, maybe skyblock maybe parkour etc... :)

Q: You will be on forums?
A: Yep

Now:

Thanks to everyone who made fun to me, made drop partys and some events!

c
y
a
TBH, just get a trusted team that consists of players that play every day and want to work hard to achieve something. Our team is on /is top #1 for a reason, we have goals and will achieve them.

Davidva

Veteran
Hope we will see you coming back soon!
Best of luck with school.

OP
OP
BerkeTheKeklordBS

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
Never really talked with you before, but after reading this post you seemed like an interesting guy! Hope to see you back on Pika one day, and hope everything goes well none the less. Happy New Year As-well!

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•

Thanks Nick! <3

Fanta

Legendary Pika
Aw you really seemed like a cool guy, dude

Matik212

Sorry to hear all this, thanks for voicing your concerns. Your not the first person to complain about the new skyblock economy, I will see what I can do to help out the skyblock community.

Sorry to see you go, hope to see you again in the future!!

- Matik

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Epic NOOOOO.
There is only 1 epic player in Pika, and that is you :p

I wont say good bye. I know you'll come back. I still wish the odds would be in your favor irl. :)

OP
OP
BerkeTheKeklordBS

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
Aw you really seemed like a cool guy, dude

<3

Sorry to hear all this, thanks for voicing your concerns. Your not the first person to complain about the new skyblock economy, I will see what I can do to help out the skyblock community.

Sorry to see you go, hope to see you again in the future!!

- Matik

Thanks Matik! <3

Epic NOOOOO.
There is only 1 epic player in Pika, and that is you :p

I wont say good bye. I know you'll come back. I still wish the odds would be in your favor irl. :)

I need be study for my school, cant be login like about 1 month so, maybe! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.