Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

This is why I quit survival

what is this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kmmpradeep

Pika Lover
Long long ago those were days in survival where emeralds are currency. Crafting emerald blocks is disabled and they can be exchanged in bank for emeralds.
CURRENCY SYSTEM:- 64 emeralds = 1 emerald block
64 emerald blocks = 1 fusioned emerald (nether star)
And Wither is disabled in server. So there is no way of getting a beacon unless use fusioned emerald which is almost impossible get (don't compare with today's currency there were no money making machines and only way to earn emeralds was to sell to spawn shop which only buys 3 items using villager traders 1diamonds = 3 emeralds 1 gold = 1 emerald 4 iron = 1 emerald or by trading with other players.)

There used to be some very active helpers and one admin in survival and a moderator used to visit just to catch hackers by checking anti knockback hack by spawning mobs near players(there is no /warp pvp).
Months passed still there is no beacon in entire survival. It was seventh month after reset and i finally got fusioned emerald and Finally !!!! a beacon!!! It is a matter of pride to have only beacon is entire server. But few days later some group of admins visited survival who doesn't come to survival often. By now all of u reading this can guess what they did. They did a huge drop party which includes beacons..........................................

PS: Some of you reading this may say that I should make this thread in off topic or introduction but i like to share with my fellow survival community how can a drop party by staff who have no idea of game's economy can ruin months gameplay of players.

EzGarry

Pika Lover
My Dear, The Strong Dance on the weak, The Weak praise the strong, That's how life's worked, such tragedy would be normal for such system.
But still, Gotta admit that it's pretty sad.

OP
OP
kmmpradeep

kmmpradeep

Pika Lover
It was some 3-4 years ago I used to play with name kmmpradeep and now i lost my access to it since i didn't paly for some 4 years. Will i get my account as i am not a donator i have no proof. I want that account as that is my name in all multiplayer games i play. I wish to buy a rank with that account. @Thepoisonivyy is it possible if i make a ticket ? now i am playing with kmpradeep with a misisng "m" in it.

MobMobGasErop

Veteran
hey there @kmmpradeep u know me and i know u very well and to be honest i get where u are getting from since i was there as well at times that some staff came to survival with no clue what they were making and doing and trust me that still happens and i am still here to try and fix those mistakes. i hope to see u again in game soon and as for the next reset i will remake it with the help of @Wither so that survival doesn't go to this again and we will try to remake it to the good old days since i got some things planned i know everyone would like so bear with us still and i hope from the bottom of my heart u will see this true with us

Greetings
your very old Survival Friend:
Paladin Drummaster1995 :p

Wither

Veteran
Hello special oldschool guy from the past. I know what are you talking about. Yeah... 3 years ago... survival was literally epic. I remember myself getting my first emerald blocks after tons of grinding and hard work. After some time I bought the paladin rank and I evolved even more. I agree with you that the current economy system is terrible. The gamemode starts being totally ruined. It has been so overpowered and not natural at all. Survival used to be successful as it remained legit with barely any plugins. The hard work to gain experience and make profit was what made survival such a funny and in general awesome server to spend your time. However, these golden days have changed. There are no similarities in comparison to the past. That is why I decided to take action and change the things. For now I have started a little project with minigames and a warp. In the close future far more changes are going to be performed in order to make survival like the old one. Wish me good luck. I will be trying my best with my great friend Drummaster1995 and we will not give up if our aim is not achieved!

EzGarry

Pika Lover
Good luck, as an old player myself i also find pika's new system to be unfair, too unfair for those who cannot pay for donate tickets, or simply without rank.

oOmeerOo

Veteran
i actually loved that emerald currency, god people went crazy when I made my shops floor out of emerald blocks, good old days

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
When people call emerald system the old days. I'm confident emerald system is only 1.5-2 years old. Before that we just used the straight up economy system (3-4 years ago). That was truly the best ole days ;-;

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
I was just thinking Kitten.. I was like The emerald system is already 3 years old? At first I though nah and agreed with you but I think it being 2017 now makes it 3 years. Also I miss the old survival like everyone else I look forward to this next reset. Best of luck to you Drum/Wither. Remove all shops if possible O.O or just go back to the sign system they had. Being able to pull up the gui shop from anywhere feels wrong. Also Bring back vyvern<--something like that can't remember his name. The good version of the sky shop. Also as a favor to me....bring backs ZombieHD's zombie arena :'(

RaVo

Legendary Pika
When people call emerald system the old days. I'm confident emerald system is only 1.5-2 years old. Before that we just used the straight up economy system (3-4 years ago). That was truly the best ole days ;-;
The em system wasnt always the same, like first you had basic em crafting and then you could trade your stack of em blocks for a enchanted em and then came the netherstar. But I am sure its older then 2 years, I am not sure that I remember there not being emeralds and I joined a while back. It may not have been the only currency but the server shop villagers used ems.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
The em system wasnt always the same, like first you had basic em crafting and then you could trade your stack of em blocks for a enchanted em and then came the netherstar. But I am sure its older then 2 years, I am not sure that I remember there not being emeralds and I joined a while back. It may not have been the only currency but the server shop villagers used ems.

I became a helper shortly after my 16th birthday on june 26th. At that time, we were still using the economy system, and continued to use it for 6+months. I am currently 19. Ergo, emerald system cannot be 3 years old

OP
OP
kmmpradeep

kmmpradeep

Pika Lover
I don't know when was end of emerald currency. But I didn't play for last 3-4 years and there are emeralds at those time.
I'm confident emerald system is only 1.5-2 years old. ;-;
I think this gave sense that u talking about time when emerald system was introduced. I am sure there is emerald currency when this server just launched some 6 years ago.

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
I don't know when was end of emerald currency. But I didn't play for last 3-4 years and there are emeralds at those time.

I think this gave sense that u talking about time when emerald system was introduced. I am sure there is emerald currency when this server just launched some 6 years ago.

I think she means the version of the emerald system that was being referred to.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika

It was not emerald currency when the server started. It's been economy/dollar plugin system since the start until 2 or so years ago when they changed to developing an emerald system

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I am confident it was emeralds near the start 4/5 years ago when the spawn was one single quartz building with a few market stalls outside, there were villager shops using emeralds.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.