Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

This server bruh..

Dilan1321

This server is one of the worst servers I have seen in my life I used to like it but now its the complete opposite . Like there are people who love to swear and all , I know its not good to encourage it but like what the f pika like can't we swear at all and everyone just keeps getting banned and muted for the dumbest reasons
This server is so laggy and has one of the worst environments I have ever seen
The main thing to laugh at is the pay to win people and the people who come up with the dumbest roasts i.e, like imagine doing this or doing that , I understand saying curse words but like the roasts bruh
I highly don't encourage to play on this server mainly because of how bad the server is , In the begining everything was so nice and now pika just made everything for money , the only thing they want is money money money . The owner of this server is a really nice person but the staff and all bruh!
Anyway that concludes the thread on 'This server bruh' , 100% this is gonna be taken down but to the people who look at this , you deserve an oscar or smtg

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
I am not sure in what perspective you would see a server like that, but I would kindly explain to you why everything you said is invalid and does not make sense.

Like there are people who love to swear and all , I know its not good to encourage it but like what the f pika like can't we swear at all and everyone just keeps getting banned and muted for the dumbest reasons
As you said, swearing is not good, and should not let people swear especially in a game that many children/teenagers play. It is just obvious that players should be punished to discourage them from doing it.

It's more likely to be a problem from your end. The server performance is usually good unless there are some weird issues. Explain how pika has "one of the worst environments you have ever seen".
I highly don't encourage to play on this server mainly because of how bad the server is , In the begining everything was so nice and now pika just made everything for money , the only thing they want is money money money .
Pika has an average of 3500+ players. Try to host a server by yourself, and get 20 people on your server. With no revenue, I am sure the tps would drop to single-digit every day. Not talking about introducing updates, resets. Just to maintain the server performance would cost a lot of money.
The owner of this server is a really nice person but the staff and all bruh!
https://pika-network.net/staff-feedback

Think from multiple perspectives before trash-talking anything. It won't help anything. Make suggestions if you feel like the server has places to improve. Or just leave the server if you really feel unpleasant to be here.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
IGN
SDHMinecraft
In the begining everything was so nice and now pika just made everything for money , the only thing they want is money money money .
Every server owner would like to earn profit from their server, you're just like saying that PikaNetwork is the only server that only wants money. It doesn't even make any sense.

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
Every server owner would like to earn profit from their server, you're just like saying that PikaNetwork is the only server that only wants money. It doesn't even make any sense.
Its against Mojang's TOS? or EULA ?
This server is one of the worst servers I have seen in my life I used to like it but now its the complete opposite . Like there are people who love to swear and all , I know its not good to encourage it but like what the f pika like can't we swear at all and everyone just keeps getting banned and muted for the dumbest reasons
The main thing to laugh at is the pay to win people and the people who come up with the dumbest roasts i.e, like imagine doing this or doing that , I understand saying curse words but like the roasts bruh
I highly don't encourage to play on this server mainly because of how bad the server is , In the begining everything was so nice and now pika just made everything for money , the only thing they want is money money money . The owner of this server is a really nice person but the staff and all bruh!
Anyway that concludes the thread on 'This server bruh' , 100% this is gonna be taken down but to the people who look at this , you deserve an oscar or smtg
Give me my orcar or smtg
I am not sure in what perspective you would see a server like that, but I would kindly explain to you why everything you said is invalid and does not make sense.

As you said, swearing is not good, and should not let people swear especially in a game that many children/teenagers play. It is just obvious that players should be punished to discourage them from doing it.

It's more likely to be a problem from your end. The server performance is usually good unless there are some weird issues. Explain how pika has "one of the worst environments you have ever seen".

Pika has an average of 3500+ players. Try to host a server by yourself, and get 20 people on your server. With no revenue, I am sure the tps would drop to single-digit every day. Not talking about introducing updates, resets. Just to maintain the server performance would cost a lot of money.

Think from multiple perspectives before trash-talking anything. It won't help anything. Make suggestions if you feel like the server has places to improve. Or just leave the server if you really feel unpleasant to be here.
the server usually laggy Ngl

OP
OP
D

Dilan1321

bro that's exactly what i am going to do lol i am gonna leave it lol bye

OP
OP
D

Dilan1321

bro like can't you read and understand what i just said

OP
OP
D

Dilan1321

No, if i had like suppose 500 players I would let them play there for free why should i charge someone to play ,besides the whole idea on rank is just bull

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
IGN
Lpkfvip
No, if i had like suppose 500 players I would let them play there for free why should i charge someone to play ,besides the whole idea on rank is just bull
Hmm, always remember that you have to pay real money to host a server, and if you let people play for free, you have to pay money from your own pocket, and the cost might just be too much for you, espescially when there are thousands of people online at the same time (That cost might go to like 1000-2000$ or sth)
Though, your opinions kinda make sense tbh. As a non donator, i can agree that the rank system is a bit bull and unfair, but at least it is stable and didnt give you too much of an advantage over players (I can still play fine without donating).
In conclusion, pika is only half p2w imo, and it would be better if they change some of the donators' stuffs. But overall, i think that pika is less p2w than a lot of other servers (Those servers have stuffs like bedwars kits - Somehow this exists, much more overpowered ranks, unbans/unmutes, and even the ability to ban/mute/tp to people, aka "staff power" for real money), so it fit pretty good for me (as a cracked player).

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Dilan1321

Hmm, always remember that you have to pay real money to host a server, and if you let people play for free, you have to pay money from your own pocket, and the cost might just be too much for you, espescially when there are thousands of people online at the same time (That cost might go to like 1000-2000$ or sth)
Though, your opinions kinda make sense tbh. As a non donator, i can agree that the rank system is a bit bull and unfair, but at least it is stable and didnt give you too much of an advantage over players (I can still play fine without donating).
In conclusion, pika is only half p2w imo, and it would be better if they change some of the donators' stuffs. But overall, i think that pika is less p2w than a lot of other servers (Those servers have stuffs like bedwars kits - Somehow this exists, much more overpowered ranks, unbans/unmutes, and even the ability to ban/mute/tp to people, aka "staff power" for real money), so it fit pretty good for me (as a cracked player).
actually a respectable opinion not gonna lie

peg2

Legendary Pika
well everything in the world requires money

peg2

Legendary Pika
yk they made 20k euros/month on 2016