Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Thoughts on this seasons PvP experience.

belbicksz

Pika Member
Hello people.

I’ve found the PvP experience in terms of mechanics and arena quite lacking in survival, and considering this is my first season here, I’d like to hear from the older players, was the PvP experience similar in previous seasons?

God bless, I’ll see you at the top.

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Nope, last season there were more people in pvp overall. Hackers were ruling pvp at the season end but whole season overall was chill pvp with not many hackers (they were also bad). Hopefully next season we gonna have better pvp. God bless

my_name_is_ahmed

Legendary Pika
And two season ago when there was water in pvp there were no hackers no dupes . there was big teams like seamist team nemesis bb83z team aware sainpeak blacks roses it was so fun in pvp then. pvp got boaring when pika started adding to op items like guardian pets etc and the new players coming to survival are mostly hackers no fun in pvp this season no teams nothing boaaaaaaaaaaarinnnnnnnnnnngggggggg
Nope, last season there were more people in pvp overall. Hackers were ruling pvp at the season end but whole season overall was chill pvp with not many hackers (they were also bad). Hopefully next season we gonna have better pvp. God bless

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
And two season ago when there was water in pvp there were no hackers no dupes . there was big teams like seamist team nemesis bb83z team aware sainpeak blacks roses it was so fun in pvp then. pvp got boaring when pika started adding to op items like guardian pets etc and the new players coming to survival are mostly hackers no fun in pvp this season no teams nothing boaaaaaaaaaaarinnnnnnnnnnngggggggg
There were duped back then and even more hackers I dont know what are you on.

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Then you should know they were a lot of hackers and dupers
Specifically 1 really famous duper by the name of "DuperTrooper" made a video on duping in survival;-; I think that's where duping started going out of hand in survival

UnityEngine

Pika Lover
Just tbh this season's pvp kinda trash just cuz of the amount of cheaters and dupes, i even started blatantly cheating just cuz i was bored of pvp their lol, last season and 2 seasons ago was better even tho they also had dupers and cheaters, but atleast isnt as bad as this season. Last season was fun with the amount of new gens playing pvp and 2 seasons ago was also fun because of tons players playing from like Nemesis, Sea and etc, their was also tridents but when i first played 3 seasons ago when saintpeak was pvping wasn't that interesting since most ppl couldnt pvp XD.

Last edited:

UnityEngine

Pika Lover
Specifically 1 really famous duper by the name of "DuperTrooper" made a video on duping in survival;-; I think that's where duping started going out of hand in survival
Smh some Ruthless kids started especially SayBye and BB8EZ, they were duping from along time ago anyways just got unban for telling the dupes.

my_name_is_ahmed

Legendary Pika
Just tbh this season's pvp kinda trash just cuz of the amount of cheaters and dupes, i even started blatantly cheating just cuz i was bored of pvp their lol, last season and 2 seasons ago was better even tho they also had dupers and cheaters, but atleast isnt as bad as this season. Last season was fun with the amount of new gens playing pvp and 2 seasons ago was also fun because of tons players playing from like Nemesis, Sea and etc, their was also tridents but when i first played 3 seasons ago when saintpeak was pvping wasn't that interesting since most ppl couldnt pvp XD.
For real bro those were good times when nemesis aware sea team was alive now all dead only aware alive

DeathByMySide

Pika Member
Well I'm qualified to say it's complete trash compared to the past seasons and objectively just one of the worst Netherite PVP experiences you can get currently