Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Thread locked?

Panas

Banned
I posted this in the right section it's not my problem if staff members and other players started commenting +1 on it I wanted a discussion to see other people's opinions about this problem not suggestions and +1s on bedwars tourneys. Nobody gave me a +1 when I was making my tournaments. If there is any way of unlocking the thread would be appreciated if you could unlock it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200923_224245_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200923_224245_com.android.chrome.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 16

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I posted this in the right section it's not my problem if staff members and other players started commenting +1 on it I wanted a discussion to see other people's opinions about this problem not suggestions and +1s on bedwars tourneys. Nobody gave me a +1 when I was making my tournaments. If there is any way of unlocking the thread would be appreciated if you could unlock it.
well i mean... tons of quality replier is declining. Eg @rocke6161 @Disaalt @_Sxi are some quality replier, replying debatable thread.
But alots of member in forum is just chilling and lazy, not willing to even type a reasons why +1 or neutral or -1

Hellific

Veteran
Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no way to unlock a locked thread. However, it was a kind of a suggestion since you mentioned certain bedwars events which if you read the thread again, it is kind of a suggestion. Like you said adding more ranks, then the server hosting events. So it was kind of a suggestion.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no way to unlock a locked thread. However, it was a kind of a suggestion since you mentioned certain bedwars events which if you read the thread again, it is kind of a suggestion. Like you said adding more ranks, then the server hosting events. So it was kind of a suggestion.
you are right. QUALITY REPLIER!!!!

OP
OP
P

Panas

Banned
well i mean... tons of quality replier is declining. Eg @rocke6161 @Disaalt @_Sxi are some quality replier, replying debatable thread.
But alots of member in forum is just chilling and lazy, not willing to even type a reasons why +1 or neutral or -1
It got the forum post down tho...

OP
OP
P

Panas

Banned
Hello,

Well even if it was I didn't post it in the right section which means it shouldnt be considered as one. Instead of it being locked by the manager they should have asked me if I could make a suggestion thread. Also another 3 staff members saw my thread and didn't lock it it. Why is that? I mean staff members are the knowledgeable people in this server don't make think they are not.

Unawarely

The Pika
Hello,

there is, but he shouldn't have posted it in the wrong subforum. he can recreate the post tho

Hellific

Veteran
Threads can be unlocked... lmao
know before you talk
Yeah, threads can be unlocked but why would a staff unlock a locked thread, I didn't mean it by there IS no way, I know there is a way, but I've not seen any "PIKANETWORK" staff unlock a locked thread before.

Hellific

Veteran
And also why say again when a staff has already said it? (in a kinder way)

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Yeah, threads can be unlocked but why would a staff unlock a locked thread, I didn't mean it by there IS no way, I know there is a way, but I've not seen any "PIKANETWORK" staff unlock a locked thread before.
maybe they closed in unrightfully or unfairly?
And also why say again when a staff has already said it? (in a kinder way)
i assume you're trying to say how a "unrespectful kid that has no respect to people" lmao ok

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
For suggestions go to the suggestions subforum, that’s where they should be posted, and that’s why I closed it.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Nah you're amusing wrong, what I meant is why reply again when someone has already said it.

You got a reply of this above by thiemo ^
i was talking generally lmao, not specifically for that thread

OP
OP
P

Panas

Banned
there is, but he shouldn't have posted it in the wrong subforum. he can recreate the post tho
So they can just re lock it because I posted it in the wrong section omg. Like atleast inform me and if its in the wrong section I don't recreate a post in the right one then just don't bother about it. Boom!

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
just simply copy all the thing you posted in the previous one, and paste on a new thread, and make a () like (For discussion)