Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Threads for Faction Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSavior

Banned
Minecraft Username
zMoxxy

Suggestion:
Threads for Faction Reporting

Detailed description:
My suggestion is that on the forums we need a area to report specific factions for breaking certain rules, where certain staff have access to it that show that they can actually handle threads like that. I will be breaking this down into a few parts where I can explain why I think that this should be implemented so that this season/next season is ran properly and smoothly.​

Reason(s):
1. This needs to be implemented because sometimes when we report a player and then we get a response from a staff that plays survival and has absolutely no idea on how the concept of factions works. It could get accepted/denied without it being a valid warning. This leads to factions being disqualified or factions losing a percentage of their value because of the false strikes caused by a staff member that does not know what they are doing referring to factions.

2. This area in the forums needs to be limited to staff that are competing currently in OPFactions and/or know how it works and are familiar with the rules and know the proper punishment. A great person to have access to this is someone like gamer301, or other staff that regularly play factions and understand the environment there and know how to punish properly.

3. This would make the answers to the reports a lot faster, since the staff know what they are doing and the report doesn't have to sit there dead for a few days and or falsely accepted/denied. Overall I feel this would make it a whole lot easier to report players in factions and have them PUNISHED much faster.​

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username
zMoxxy

Suggestion:
Threads for Faction Reporting

Detailed description:
My suggestion is that on the forums we need a area to report specific factions for breaking certain rules, where certain staff have access to it that show that they can actually handle threads like that. I will be breaking this down into a few parts where I can explain why I think that this should be implemented so that this season/next season is ran properly and smoothly.

Reason(s):
1. This needs to be implemented because sometimes when we report a player and then we get a response from a staff that plays survival and has absolutely no idea on how the concept of factions works. It could get accepted/denied without it being a valid warning. This leads to factions being disqualified or factions losing a percentage of their value because of the false strikes caused by a staff member that does not know what they are doing referring to factions.

2. This area in the forums needs to be limited to staff that are competing currently in OPFactions and/or know how it works and are familiar with the rules and know the proper punishment. A great person to have access to this is someone like gamer301, or other staff that regularly play factions and understand the environment there and know how to punish properly.

3. This would make the answers to the reports a lot faster, since the staff know what they are doing and the report doesn't have to sit there dead for a few days and or falsely accepted/denied. Overall I feel this would make it a whole lot easier to report players in factions and have them PUNISHED much faster.
We are very careful when it comes to reports, don't worry. Whenever I see any chunk claim hindering or something like that I ask Old_P and everyone else who knows about factions. It doesn't make any sense to create a new subforum for any gamemode. -1

xFeLip3iK09_

Epic Pika
Factions are not exclusive.
If this suggestion is accepted, there should be this type of report area for each Mini-game. Following your logic, the number of staff that plays factions, giving deny in sky block and survival reports is immense.
1-If someone is staff he knows the mechanics of each mini-game, and not. There are no Staff Abusers here.
2-Factions is the most successful minigame in the history of Minecraft, winning Sky Block and Sky Wars. It is impossible for anyone not to recognize the mechanics of the game, there are only people who do not play Factions.
3-Yes Factions is lacking in this area of hackers, not only factions but all PvP minigames.
4-We have veterans in the Factions Area (Old_P veteran literally)
gamer301 and from what I saw Soloman is also an expert on Factions.
(extra: we need to pay attention to needy mini-games that need a reset: (Normal Factions and Kit-Pvp)
For me, the suggestion is between a +1 and a -1.

OP
OP
TheSavior

TheSavior

Banned
Factions are not exclusive.
If this suggestion is accepted, there should be this type of report area for each Mini-game. Following your logic, the number of staff that plays factions, giving deny in sky block and survival reports is immense.
1-If someone is staff he knows the mechanics of each mini-game, and not. There are no Staff Abusers here.
2-Factions is the most successful minigame in the history of Minecraft, winning Sky Block and Sky Wars. It is impossible for anyone not to recognize the mechanics of the game, there are only people who do not play Factions.
3-Yes Factions is lacking in this area of hackers, not only factions but all PvP minigames.
4-We have veterans in the Factions Area (Old_P veteran literally)
gamer301 and from what I saw Soloman is also an expert on Factions.
(extra: we need to pay attention to needy mini-games that need a reset: (Normal Factions and Kit-Pvp)
For me, the suggestion is between a +1 and a -1.
completely agree, i was gonna talk about opsb and all the other gamemodes but i thought that if they did that for factions they would do it for the other game modes as well.

speaking on the faction veterans, i mentioned gamer301/merceyo, i completely forgot to put Old_Prophet i thought of putting him there a few hours after. but yes i know that he understands factions and can easily handle those threads. however soloman i do not think understands it, he hasn't been playing opfacs on pika for that long, i may be wrong but idk. sorry for the miscommunication

your talk on no staff abusers, is false i've had 3 staff members in my fac that have abused for me in the past few years. one of which still has his role.

xFeLip3iK09_

Epic Pika
completely agree, i was gonna talk about opsb and all the other gamemodes but i thought that if they did that for factions they would do it for the other game modes as well.

speaking on the faction veterans, i mentioned gamer301/merceyo, i completely forgot to put Old_Prophet i thought of putting him there a few hours after. but yes i know that he understands factions and can easily handle those threads. however soloman i do not think understands it, he hasn't been playing opfacs on pika for that long, i may be wrong but idk. sorry for the miscommunication

your talk on no staff abusers, is false i've had 3 staff members in my fac that have abused for me in the past few years. one of which still has his role.
I am referring to the current staffs, if some of the abusers you mentioned remain on the staff team you should report them

Unawarely

The Pika

who abused u

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey TheSavior,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.