Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

tip to avoid bed breaking w/ tnt:

NoobieChips

Pika Lover
just get a waterbucket and put it where the tnt will fall. if you dont have one, spam a lot of blocks where you think the tnt will be dropped so that the tnt gets dropped on the blocks and not your bed.

nah its a bad strategy because then people can go up the to hight limit and they can just jump in the water pool and live

Anuly

Staff Member
Sr Mod
From what I remember, water buckets cost one emerald and I don't think its worth it
Hopefully clay will be changed to be tnt proof so that it can be a counter against tnt rushers 🤞

mattpcgamer

Pika Lover
just get a mining fatigue trap, then tnt takes even longer than a pickaxe to break a bed defense.

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NitinHGamer
just get a waterbucket and put it where the tnt will fall. if you dont have one, spam a lot of blocks where you think the tnt will be dropped so that the tnt gets dropped on the blocks and not your bed.
Dude this is not a "hypixel"
In pika network u have to get emes for buying the water bucket..

Srivv

Epic Pika
IGN
Srivv
nah water bucted is expensive more good be wait for 6 more ems and get that baldo obi ( obi sucks even tho)

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
IGN
GraciousWalker
From what I remember, water buckets cost one emerald and I don't think its worth it
Hopefully clay will be changed to be tnt proof so that it can be a counter against tnt rushers 🤞
I don't mind clay being TNT-proof since I don't use TNT a lot (solos main). However, I wouldn't want it to be fireball-proof because of campers.
Oh, and referring to campers, I once fought 3 cross-teamers in solos. They had punch-bows and lost their beds to me. Later, they went to height limit in aquarium and bowed me down whenever I tried to get up to them.
Easy solution- I got fireballs!

Anuly

Staff Member
Sr Mod
I don't mind clay being TNT-proof since I don't use TNT a lot (solos main). However, I wouldn't want it to be fireball-proof because of campers.
Oh, and referring to campers, I once fought 3 cross-teamers in solos. They had punch-bows and lost their beds to me. Later, they went to height limit in aquarium and bowed me down whenever I tried to get up to them.
Easy solution- I got fireballs!
Well, endstone is already fireball proof and its cheaper so people would buy that anyways. Plus if its tnt proof its definitely gonna be fireball proof 😬.
Anyways the generators arent very fast in solos so if you are quick enough you can kill everyone in aquarium map before they can really camp plus pearls are also a good counter 😉

xKav

Pika Lover
imagine being soo scared to loose ur bed in solos xD.....I honestly don't care about my bed in solos

Anuly

Staff Member
Sr Mod
imagine being soo scared to loose ur bed in solos xD.....I honestly don't care about my bed in solos
Yes because you would lose even if you had a bed
cuz you are that bad :>
jk
you lose as soon as u join

xKav

Pika Lover
Yes because you would lose even if you had a bed
cuz you are that bad :>
jk
you lose as soon as u join
says the 1 that gets carried every time *cough* *cough*

Attachments

• egrfd.png
    egrfd.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 9

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
IGN
GraciousWalker
Well, endstone is already fireball proof and its cheaper so people would buy that anyways. Plus if its tnt proof its definitely gonna be fireball proof 😬.
Anyways the generators arent very fast in solos so if you are quick enough you can kill everyone in aquarium map before they can really camp plus pearls are also a good counter 😉
I-
forgot about Endstone, LMFAO
I got a sweaty first rush that game so it took time.