Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival to remove guardian pet from survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERTO

Epic Pika
Username:
TERTO​

Suggestion:
to remove guardian pet from survival​

Detailed description:
this pet is op as this suggestion got accepted https://pika-network.net/threads/to-remove-gladiator-pet-from-opp.297224/ the same pet like this exist in survival named guardian pet which increases damage by lvling up the pet.this pet 3 shots a p4 armour which is ruining pvp and 1 dude who has this pet will just rule pvp. survival is pretty good with a good pvp players and stuf so this pet is ruining it. its too op as it is remove its ability to only work on mobs or disabling this pets ability from spawn or players .​

Reason(s):
as this pets obtainable with /zookeeper or crates as /zookeeper will only be accesable by a players timeline which gives certain players massive advantage over timelines and this pet (legendary one) is now worth over 1million which gives another massive advantage as /wizard shop also depends on timeline. all im saying is this pet is too op remove it​

Example(s):
the oprison suggestion got accpted cause of the massive advatange of this pet from survival too this pet should be removed​

killauraonly321

Nice idea terto many of my friends quitted PvPing cause it's to overpowered + you can deal 2 hearts to a protection 5 armour.

aggourak1

I don't agree with the reason reason of u won't be able to kill p5 ppl fast and the fights will take ages to be done but dupera are dupign them so I upvote for this

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
I don't agree with the reason reason of u won't be able to kill p5 ppl fast and the fights will take ages to be done but dupera are dupign them so I upvote for this
If you want to kill p5 fast then pika had to add sharpness "100"
xD

nah its bad idea ppls did spend alot of real money to get this pet and im 1 of them B) but im banned now.... but still bad idea to remove the pet ur just bad at pvp thats why u want it to get removed

IGN
MasterOfVapeV4
nah its bad idea ppls did spend alot of real money to get this pet and im 1 of them B) but im banned now.... but still bad idea to remove the pet ur just bad at pvp thats why u want it to get removed
Not a reason, the advantage is too big and it has already been prohibited in the other game mode so it would be normal for it to be prohibited in this one too.
and I don't really see the point of criticizing him on his level in pvp without knowing him?

OP
OP
TERTO

TERTO

Epic Pika
If u bought that pet foy 1mil ur an idoit it comes in /zookeeper and ppl are making money out of the ppl who are buying it. And if u have it and ur telling its a bad idea to remove it then ur just bad at pvp cause now u cant 3 shot ppl 😂. And why u telling me im bad when u havnt even fought me once

maybe get better skill you autist and yea i will continue to dupe pets until the end of time, infact all level 100 pets are my duped pets so yea suck my fat

Ashwagandha

Banned
Very bad idea I spent tons of money to get the pet if they remove its gonna be real bad ill need 60$ refund

Ashwagandha

Banned
Shut up gt_pr
I don't think so anyone want you suggestion.
Wooh watch ur language little avci that ain't proper words for such a little kid (9 year old) to know and even more to say. Also where are the staff at I think this is a ban for negative behavior im offended a lot and this hurts my feelings!

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
Wooh watch ur language little avci that ain't proper words for such a little kid (9 year old) to know and even more to say. Also where are the staff at I think this is a ban for negative behavior im offended a lot and this hurts my feelings!
😂 I don't think there is any punishment for it & nub you deserve a ban because you are right hand of saybye & ruthless
"Noob Gt_pr "

Status
Not open for further replies.