Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned OP Prison To remove masks / Outpost damage

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

NovaX74

Legendary Pika
Username:
NovaX74​

Suggestion:
To remove masks / Outpost damage​

Detailed description:
In OPP We have Sharpness 50 why should we have 10% extra damage from outpost? and a mask gives 10-15% too so both together can quick drop people in any set there is no fun in PvP that way masks and outpost % should be totally removed from the game , AND to remove Hex III​

Reason(s):
Last season i could literally kill anyone with my mask / outpost damage through any kind of set , even when he's egapped i can quick drop him in egap , Hex III is literally the worst enchant in game for people who don't use enchants like its so overpowered when im pvping i get blinded almost every 3-4 seconds there is no way for new people to pvp here if hex dont be removed others enchants are good but Hex III is actually so overpowered​

identityy

+1 Agreed and I think they should add new custom enchants for pickaxes and mine suit ... totally agreed with hex 3 opinion

SpametokSpirit

Pika Lover
I didn't play as much since this stuff came out, but when I did, it made impact that was hard to ignore. Staff probably take's this forum more lightly, because of how it's written, but I think it could really use some work, it's true that all of these items combined can be really hard to deal with, espeacially since opost is very hard to get if there are some people, who keep guarding it. After all pvp isn't the main thing in OpPrison and we should have fun going to it, not going out mad about the stuff we lost/allies we lost due to not beating the other part.

fire_wolf20

Pika Lover
+1
Too much damage indicators .
I think the custom enchants are enough because with all those damage indics u can 3 hit people and that is not fun .

LucenaHD

Pika Lover
+1
without outpost and mask PvP dont got fun so much damage with masks u just need do 3 hits on people.

GusionLord

Pika Member
Username:
NovaX74

Suggestion:
To remove masks / Outpost damage

Detailed description:
In OPP We have Sharpness 50 why should we have 10% extra damage from outpost? and a mask gives 10-15% too so both together can quick drop people in any set there is no fun in PvP that way masks and outpost % should be totally removed from the game , AND to remove Hex III

Reason(s):
Last season i could literally kill anyone with my mask / outpost damage through any kind of set , even when he's egapped i can quick drop him in egap , Hex III is literally the worst enchant in game for people who don't use enchants like its so overpowered when im pvping i get blinded almost every 3-4 seconds there is no way for new people to pvp here if hex dont be removed others enchants are good but Hex III is actually so overpowered
+1 its gonna ned + 1 + 1

qandaa

Username:
NovaX74

Suggestion:
To remove masks / Outpost damage

Detailed description:
In OPP We have Sharpness 50 why should we have 10% extra damage from outpost? and a mask gives 10-15% too so both together can quick drop people in any set there is no fun in PvP that way masks and outpost % should be totally removed from the game , AND to remove Hex III

Reason(s):
Last season i could literally kill anyone with my mask / outpost damage through any kind of set , even when he's egapped i can quick drop him in egap , Hex III is literally the worst enchant in game for people who don't use enchants like its so overpowered when im pvping i get blinded almost every 3-4 seconds there is no way for new people to pvp here if hex dont be removed others enchants are good but Hex III is actually so overpowered
YESSSSS WE NEED THAT +1

Kouji2628

+1. Recently an incident happened to me, when i was at pvp a tp hacker(tp hscking has now increased in opp players randomly tp to us and start to attack) tped to me and i was actually typing at that moment when I egap i was on 1 heart but i still died through my egap cause thr hacker had the oranium slimet mask on him. Why are we even eating egaps then? Just to die through egaps and giving no competition that's why?