Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned OP Prison To return levels / premium pass

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

NovaX74

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
NovaX74​

Suggestion:
To return levels / premium pass​

Detailed description:
To return level and passes like the last few seasons because /quest is really really bad and EXP is so hard to obtain this season , and it doesnt have a good percent to give something good like the premium pass , you would get 10 seasonal keys from level pass 100% and it was really fun to grind and sell our keys / open them for fun this season makes it so hard for OPP players to obtain keys / ranks from doing missions​

Reason(s):
To make the game more fun and grindy to get keys , ranks , etc​

Example(s):
Like you get from the level pass godly keys - unique keys - seasonal keys - kits - and everything good and it was simple, New quests is so bad hard to get / bad rewards in my opinion level pass was way better than this /quest​

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
I always said that , it's removing the fun in the server .
Levels were good thing to do , smth new and players were happy with the rewards. But quests are just removing all the ssnl keys that you can get for completing the level.

This is serious that please stop adding them.
Exp is hard to earn this season and we don't get much from crates or gkit conts.
I'm even more concerned about players who did other things to grow in economy other than grinding.

Rexxies

+1 quests just seem as another way to milk your money, only legendary and mythical quests give good rewards and due to the nerfing of the xp economy they're already hard to get, plus the point that mythical quests require IRL money make pika more p2w and give p2w players another edge over other players. Not to mention the rewards not being balanced. You pay 500k for a quest, it takes 1 hour and you get 300k back? That's just senseless.