Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Tokens

Stormidity

Veteran
As a beginner in prison what is the most profitable way to get tokens and if its by selling items what items do you suggest

Many thanks
Omar.

Dytel

Banned
As a beginner in prison what is the most profitable way to get tokens and if its by selling items what items do you suggest

Many thanks
Omar.
Mining, Trading, Voting are different ways you can get tokens, if you vote, you can get other keys or you can sell each vote key for 1k tokens or 2 Trillion money. Mining is a slower way of getting tokens but it still works. Trading, when you open mining crates through mining a lot with a key backpack in your inventory, you may get some bombs or other things that can sell for tokens. Vote crates and Rankup crates also give you autominer times, which can be sold to me for the exchange rate of 1k tokens for 1 hour.

OP
OP
Stormidity

Stormidity

Veteran
Mining, Trading, Voting are different ways you can get tokens, if you vote, you can get other keys or you can sell each vote key for 1k tokens or 2 Trillion money. Mining is a slower way of getting tokens but it still works. Trading, when you open mining crates through mining a lot with a key backpack in your inventory, you may get some bombs or other things that can sell for tokens. Vote crates and Rankup crates also give you autominer times, which can be sold to me for the exchange rate of 1k tokens for 1 hour.
this thread was kinda old but now i know that if im in the prestige mines i should have a high effeciency and explosive pick which i currently have but thank u for the info dytel

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
This is all correct and amazing explanation, but you seem to have forgotten a couple of enchantments for the pickaxe which you can use to obtain tokens, specifically the token greed and treasure seeker enchantment each worth 250/350 tokens, sneak+right click will help you enchant your pickaxe for tokens! Hope this helps
Thank you and have a great day! :D

Dytel

Banned
This is all correct and amazing explanation, but you seem to have forgotten a couple of enchantments for the pickaxe which you can use to obtain tokens, specifically the token greed and treasure seeker enchantment each worth 250/350 tokens, sneak+right click will help you enchant your pickaxe for tokens! Hope this helps
Thank you and have a great day! :D
TBH, from my experience, treasure seeker did not really help much(I had a few godly picks and max autominer) but if you feel that you gain from it then sure go ahead!