Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Too many hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conluigi22

Pika Member
Personally, i love doing Sky Wars at 2pm est and Sky Wars solo you always see fly hackers. So if admins could play Solo Skywars a little bit you'll see a lot of hackers. And I'm not joking. :(

nd618

Supporter
This solution may help reduce hackers :
If you update server on latest version ,then put latest anticheat for that version , that might works . Also some server have program which must be open when playing Minecraft ,without it you can't login and purpose is to detect any kind of ilegal files / hacks in MC folder / launcher .

Conluigi22

Pika Member
I hope Pika-Network doesnt update the server because i dont like the 1.9 combat update

MortalStriker

Veteran
No matter how much we all complain about hackers, the overall conclusion will stay the same. They're a disease and as you can see our only cure in resolving this issue is temporary and will never be permeant. IP bans are practically useless if we're being honest cause no matter how many times you ban a hacker, they'd be sad enough to change their IP by either restarting their router if it's a dynamic IP or simply call up their service provider if it's a static IP. Let's just be grateful that the staff's take out their time to logon and punish the rule breakers.

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Hello @tsnsnick !
As a current Moderator, I want to speak out for the staff members,
We try our best to stay online, but we also have to maintain, Forums, Discord and Teamspeak 3.
We also have a normal live outside the staff, wich everyone has problems with sometimes,
For Example; Sickness, Personal Problems, School Etc.

As a Staff member, I can say that we are encouraged to stay online as much as we can, to maintain the server, Get rid of hackers, fix bugs, and

The server is a Cracked server, wich means that if you are banned you can come back on alternate accounts, we made a rule to prevent that, after having 3 banned accounts you get IP Banned, wich means you can't come back and play of you are at the same house with the same IP, but players can use VPN's to change their IP and come back to the server, so lets say Person A is hacking on Pika, he has done it 3 times, he gets IP Banned, he feels mad about it and downloads a Free VPN, then he comes back on alternate accounts to hack again, that could mean 1 Person might have been banned 6 times, as you can see in the course of 4 Years, about 275000 People have been banned.
That might be 10000 People banned more than 8 times,
So with that beeing said, let me remind you that we have our hands full of stuff, being a staff member is definitely not easy

We let the players do reports on the forums so if we are not online at the moment that there are people are hacking, we can review the reports on the forums to ban/punish the people.

I know that all those hackers are frustrating.
Especially when you are a competitive gamer like most of you guys are
We try our best to get rid of them as quick as possible.

If you want to report players, use the forums to report them, or submit them via Discord, or directly to me via TeamSpeak.

And I'm proud to tell you that you can compare my activity to anyone and ill be more active, have pulled all-nighters for the server.
Myself, I have currently nearly 3000 Bans, in 3 months being staff. That's 1000 Bans a month.

Please do not make threads like that we are doing the best we can to maintain the server, and we are currently very busy with a lot of other cool updates for you, the players <3

Greetings,
SmashArmsHD

Status
Not open for further replies.