Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Top.GG voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlexingBot

Banned
Username:
FlexingBot

Suggestion:
Top.GG voting

Detailed description:
As all of us may know about the new top.gg voting system where we can claim 1000 iron for every 40 votes and we cam vote 2 times a day, I think it would be great to have that as another link in the "Vote For Us" tab as I always forget to do it. It may be other people who forget it too, so I think it would be a great reminder for us to put it in the Vote For Us tab as an 8th link, which resets every 12 hours
If staff does not add this as an 8th link, id recommend at the very least just mention it and explain to everyone how it works. This way it would also work as a reminder and at the same time everyone would get to know about it.

Reason(s):
I forget(not just me, many other friends of mine have forgotten to do too).

Last edited:

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Neutral
Why does the server has to be worked up for your benefit? You have to be vigilant and it's your fault if you miss doing it .

Although if they add another one it's not any prob tho

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Neutral
Why does the server has to be worked up for your benefit? You have to be vigilant and it's your fault if you miss doing it .

Although if they add another one it's not any prob tho
yes, I want this to be something only Discord users should know :D

Flame__

Legendary Pika
Username:
FlexingBot

Suggestion:
Top.GG voting

Detailed description:
As all of us may know about the new top.gg voting system where we can claim 1000 iron for every 40 votes and we cam vote 2 times a day, I think it would be great to have that as another link in the "Vote For Us" tab as I always forget to do it. It may be other people who forget it too, so I think it would be a great reminder for us to put it in the Vote For Us tab as an 8th link, which resets every 12 hours

Reason(s):
I forget(not just me, many other friends of mine have forgotten to do too).
yes i would like to see this happen, i always forget to vote for the stats bot on top.gg so it would be great to have it in the voting site as an 8th link which resets every 12 hours so yes
+1 from me

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i believe this was intended feature as both the vote systems are separate
the first 7 and top.gg sites work differently and thus to avoid confusion are displayed serparately

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
i believe this was intended feature as both the vote systems are separate
the first 7 and top.gg sites work differently and thus to avoid confusion are displayed serparately
At least they could mention it on the VOTE FOR US page and explain to everyone how it works

bowquet

Epic Pika
-1, There's actually a reminder you can set up on 'top.gg' every 12 hours so the notification itself should remind you. I wouldn't recommend putting it with the "Vote for us" tab as it would just cause more confusion as stated above. A lot of players simply aren't in the PikaNetwork discord as well, so it's best to keep this seperate.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello FlexingBot,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Unnecessary.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.