Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Top Secret

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
Hello,
I think that Robinnijmejeir is RobinNor because whenever RobinNor is about to die the hacker that tried to kill him gets banned.I think thats cheating.Dont you guys think the same if my opinion is true?

Thanks,
DarkSide_Mes

toloubas7

Pika Lover
its not cheating is a smart way of banning hackers in my opinion and if he real is robinnijmejeir congrats its a really smart idea

ASCB_imran

Veteran
You made a thread before complaining that there's never enough staff. At least you get Robin who plays kitpvp whilst clearing hackers and now your discouraging that?

I also don't think that it's unfair on the players much. Robin still has to get out of combat and to spawn when being chased by hacker to switch accounts and ban someone. Any other player is also able to get a punch 2 bow and escape the hacker and get him banned with evidence too.

Fanta

Legendary Pika
Make a report, posting it here won't fix anything.

OP
OP
Mrk1ll3rPT

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
I think it's unfair because then he will never die in RobinNibor

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
You made a thread before complaining that there's never enough staff. At least you get Robin who plays kitpvp whilst clearing hackers and now your discouraging that?

I also don't think that it's unfair on the players much. Robin still has to get out of combat and to spawn when being chased by hacker to switch accounts and ban someone. Any other player is also able to get a punch 2 bow and escape the hacker and get him banned with evidence too.
Congratz on staff. You were always buzy and I couldn't spend time with you much...and now you're staff :(
I really hate it when my friends are almost staff, and they try to change their attitude totally...they think acting "un-friendy" and "over-serious" makes you look like a staff member :(
Like, TheBearKingHD, I never saw him saying "Hi" or anything to me since the day he got given a rank... :(
Thats the reason I stopped playing pika mainly. I dont see much people...
Anyways, wish the best of luck ;)

ASCB_imran

Veteran
Congratz on staff. You were always buzy and I couldn't spend time with you much...and now you're staff :(
I really hate it when my friends are almost staff, and they try to change their attitude totally...they think acting "un-friendy" and "over-serious" makes you look like a staff member :(
Like, TheBearKingHD, I never saw him saying "Hi" or anything to me since the day he got given a rank... :(
Thats the reason I stopped playing pika mainly. I dont see much people...
Anyways, wish the best of luck ;)

Thanks and I will make sure the day I become 'un-friendly' never comes :p

Draegoner

Veteran
I don't understand your report. You're complaining that staff are cheating because they are doing their job and banning hackers?
This is absurd.
Even if your statement is correct. RobinNor is not invulnerable, they can be killed by anyone that is not hacking.
Staff are free to play on alternative accounts just like any other player.
You may also choose to play when a staff is online banning hackers, or apply for staff yourself and do what you think RobinNor is doing.
Feel free to report it formally but you will likely get the same response.
Locking.

Last edited:

MouraThat

Veteran
I'll explain what this guy is trying to say with RobinNor he is pvping a hacker and as soon as the hacker is about to win robinnijimer bans him. the reason why this is absurd is simply because Robin is doing his job and banning hackers? he is playing on an alt to pvp and of course naturally when he is playing someone and he says a hacker why wouldnt he ban them, he treats everyone the same way .
No favourtism, no rules broken just doing his job

Status
Not open for further replies.