Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Top Voter Of Feb 2017!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farcanal

Hey I was just the top voter of the month Febuary 2017. I use a different ign to my forums name but I have screenshot proof I was top voter and I can also give evidence that I own the account linked to the top voter.
It is advertised that the top voter each month gets a $50 voucher for the shop. I was just wondering how and when I will receive that.

nd618

Supporter
If this is true, I congratulate you. About reward you have to create a support ticket and submit any evidence being " Top voter of the month " .

NexiousPlayz

Retired Staff
Veteran
what @nd618 says, make a ticket or PM with proof of ownage of the account. If you're right and you are indeed the owner then the reward will be given asap. :)

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Hey I was just the top voter of the month Febuary 2017. I use a different ign to my forums name but I have screenshot proof I was top voter and I can also give evidence that I own the account linked to the top voter.
It is advertised that the top voter each month gets a $50 voucher for the shop. I was just wondering how and when I will receive that.
Congrats!
I mean I'm not saying you need to (yea I am), but.. buy donator+ on opfac :p

MECHAME

Veteran
Congratulations buddy!

Please create a support ticket with the proof of your ownership of that account.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.