Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

/TPS Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitei520

Ex-System Administrator
Veteran
I was wondering if a developer could grant players the /tps command. This does not show any sensitive data about the server like /gc does but only show the servers current Ticks per second. It would help me and allot of other players to know the best times to commence high value trades or just start a new building project.

N

Nignogery

100% Don't Understand This o_Oo_Oo_O
Than why do you even comment something? This counts as spam...
I was wondering if a developer could grant players the /tps command. This does not show any sensitive data about the server like /gc does but only show the servers current Ticks per second. It would help me and allot of other players to know the best times to commence high value trades or just start a new building project.
I really like this idea, +1.

BadEntities

There are Mods which already do that for you such as the 5-Zig mod. I don't think that is too necessary hence I can maybe make a ping plugin to test your ping on the server.

Davidva

Veteran
There are Mods which already do that for you such as the 5-Zig mod. I don't think that is too necessary hence I can maybe make a ping plugin to test your ping on the server.
On pratice there is a /ping command/plugin. You can add it to every pvp server +1 for you idea

Davidva

Veteran
Nice, good job! It will be very handy for factions, kitpvp and Survivalgames

Status
Not open for further replies.