Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

TrueType Font to Minecraft ascii.png file

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
Hey there, this is a simple post. I'm trying to convert a .ttf (TrueType Font) to the standard ascii.png file that goes in a texture pack... When i've been using the various .jar conversion files i've been finding online, the text thats converted is way too small to see. As you can probably tell i'm trying to create my own texture pack, which i have already done, but i'm having a HUGE problem with this font. I want to use URW Gothic L Book font family. I have the .ttf file if someone needs it and either could convert it for me or show me the process.

I was thinking about using the BetterFonts mod but, i really want to be able to integrate this font family into my texture pack for redistribution.

Thanks,
DJRedNight

Fanta

Legendary Pika
Any other font than the original Minecraft font will be like 5 times smaller, it doesn't matter the .tff file.

OP
OP
DJRedNight

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
Any other font than the original Minecraft font will be like 5 times smaller, it doesn't matter the .tff file.

Thats not true. There are plenty of texture packs out there with more then sufficient font sizes. Please before you post, know what you're talking about.

Plus its a .ttf file not a .tff file and any other font is not 5 times smaller.

Fanta

Legendary Pika
you can't take a joke dude please don't google tff you're going to be too enlightened

Status
Not open for further replies.