Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Trying to find the best bedwars players

mrnughtmare

Imagine. If an individual were to get the best bedwars players and let them dominate every single game where they are present, This includes tournaments, events, or any game these individuals are present in. Sounds crazy right?.....let Project Mirage be the judge of that. Now you may be asking: what in the world is Project Mirage? Let me explain. Project Mirage is a team (or social experiment) that gets the best bedwars players that an individual can gather and places them in a position that allows them to obliterate anyone who gets in their way and won't stop until they themselves get decimated by another individual. This is only a little project for fun so if wanna participate in this event (or as I said a social experiment) Join Through the link below this paragraph

Discord: Message | my reaction to that information#8165 |
Here, my associate will test your skills to determine if you are worthy of joining this project
(only 3 people will be able to participate in this project, the 4th will be my associate)

-mrnughtmare

SgtBordem

Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
SgtBordem
Hey!!
I hear you're looking for people to play with, well you can come find some in the PikaNetwork discord server with this link HERE

Hope this helps

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
ASSASSINX__
Imagine. If an individual were to get the best bedwars players and let them dominate every single game where they are present, This includes tournaments, events, or any game these individuals are present in. Sounds crazy right?.....let Project Mirage be the judge of that. Now you may be asking: what in the world is Project Mirage? Let me explain. Project Mirage is a team (or social experiment) that gets the best bedwars players that an individual can gather and places them in a position that allows them to obliterate anyone who gets in their way and won't stop until they themselves get decimated by another individual. This is only a little project for fun so if wanna participate in this event (or as I said a social experiment) Join Through the link below this paragraph

Discord: Message | my reaction to that information#8165 |
Here, my associate will test your skills to determine if you are worthy of joining this project
(only 3 people will be able to participate in this project, the 4th will be my associate)

-mrnughtmare
You can look up the leaderboards and invite people from there who have good kd