Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Tweaks to the black market

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
HarrisKING

Suggestion:
Tweaks to the black market

Detailed description:
Sell options - So currently there's an option to sell 1 item 2 items 4 items 8 items and 16 items. Many people have stuff in large amounts to sell at the black market and 16 items are the highest items we can sell per click which makes it hard to sell double chests upon double chests of items. I'd like to suggest here adding an x64 items option and a FULL inventory option which should make it easier for the people to sell the items on the black market.

Price changing - There are many items in the black market that need a change to their sell prices such as

• Ender pearls - Ender pearls sell for $5.68 which is too OP should be nerfed it can be exploited with the enderman farms enderpearls as of right now are more expensive than iron ingots which are harder to obtain with the iron farms since it's hard to make the golem farms because villager breeding is a pain and then getting a zombie in the farm is even harder

Kelp - Kelp currently sells for $1.98 at the black market. This can be exploited with the oceans because they have kelp in large amounts anyone can just go into an ocean and get kelp and get rich in no time this should also be nerfed.

Spider eye - Spider eye currently sells for $3.96 which is actually a high amount for one spider eye spider is a very common mob and with the looting 7 sword, you can get a lot of spider eyes.

• Iron Ore - Iron ore currently sells for $12.92 which is actually OP iron is a common ore it can be found easily and be sold for a high price at the black market.​

Reason(s):
.​

Example(s):

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 on the sell options only

If you are saying ender pearls and kelp are exploiting, then they should reduce the iron ingot and pumpkin price as well. Spider eyes are not that common and why should it be lowered for people who don't have looting 7. You cannot mine more iron ore than what an iron farm produces so I have no issue with the price, a full inventory of iron ore is only 30k which is not much for the amount of mining you need to do.

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
+1 on the sell options only

If you are saying ender pearls and kelp are exploiting, then they should reduce the iron ingot and pumpkin price as well. Spider eyes are not that common and why should it be lowered for people who don't have looting 7. You cannot mine more iron ore than what an iron farm produces so I have no issue with the price, a full inventory of iron ore is only 30k which is not much for the amount of mining you need to do.
I agree. An option for 64 items or even a sell all button would be the best addition blackmarket has received.

Enderpearls have a high sell price, but storing and selling them in a huge pain since they only stack up to 16. It takes 4x the amount of storage as the majority of other items. I think the higher price is warrented.

As for spider eyes and kelp:
I see the high price on these items as a positive thing. These are easy items for new players to get, and thus allows them to have more of a fighting chance in the current economical landscape.

Finally, iron ore has a ~$12 sell price, but the higher price comes with the time commitment. Getting a full inventory as tozz said is around 30k. For the time commitment I'd even suggest a higher price on this item. The only people who will be raking in a ton of money from this item with relativity little issue are those who make the decision to break Pika's rules and xray.

All-in-all I don't agree with your prices, but I do agree whole-heartedly with the addition of a sell 64 and Sell All button.

L

Louaai

I don't agree with changing those prices of items mentioned above - as they help newer players - If the case is that the items are "too OP" then the price of iron should be nerfed a hundred fold since getting it is very easy with all the farms we can build.

i do agree with a Sell All button or a x64 Sell button, it is very much needed.

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Neutral.
I agree with the "Full Inventory" option and the 64x, But I don't agree with changing any of the BlackMarket's prices. I think its good prices, and if the prices got changed everyone will lose money. As you know people bought a lot of stuff like for example Diamonds. Which if they're waiting to sell in BlackMarket for high price. If the BlackMarket's prices changed they will end up losing like 70k or so.

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
+1ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello HarrisKING,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented!​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.