Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Tyrants are racist...

myfingershurt

Pika Member
tyrants racism.PNGtyrants racism2.PNGtyrants racism3.PNG These kids are so annoying. They just spam the n word in chat. This server is bad if noone cares about racism.

OP
OP
myfingershurt

myfingershurt

Pika Member
There so f***** toxic to they just start arguments with everyone makes server unfun because the trial on there faction is abusive...annoying.PNGtyr.PNG
They act like they own the server and can do whatever they want just because the trial mod Entity414 is on there faction.eh.PNG
They cant say good fight. They always say "folded" and who are you "random" grow up kiddies its minecraft...

Last edited:

Piko

Banned
isnt this forum suppose to be for reporting? "However, it may happen that you face someone who violates the rules while there is no staff member available to punish them. Therefore you have the possibility to report rule breakers on the forums which can be done HERE."
It's just that section of the forum, this is for some other things that are cool

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Take note that we do not punish for cropped images.

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
However, I'm not online that time. How can i punish them when i'm sleeping?. I can always mute them if you would have a fullscreen evidence

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
you want me to take a fullscreen shot with my 20 pixel wide chat???? i mean hows that evidence mate
Then your report would be denied. Not me abusing at all, its you having invalid evidences.

OP
OP
myfingershurt

myfingershurt

Pika Member
You do have to take a full screen screen shot that's not him abusing that's just the rules...
i didnt take a full screenshot of 2 people spamming n word so now they wont get introuble at all. this is great #goodmods cant you check there chatlogs or something. i mean you legit have there ips.

Thijme01

Staff Member
Sr Mod
There so f***** toxic to they just start arguments with everyone makes server unfun because the trial on there faction is abusive...View attachment 15390View attachment 15393
They act like they own the server and can do whatever they want just because the trial mod Entity414 is on there faction.View attachment 15395
They cant say good fight. They always say "folded" and who are you "random" grow up kiddies its minecraft...
oke first of all player reports, (fullsize screenshots with realname added if nicked) so not here.
2nd you say they are swearing, and you hide your swear on this topic with "f*****"
3rd they do not own the server, and it doesnt matter if there is a staff in someone their faction, staff arr just players that help to keep pika clean. Got a life as you and me so can't be online 24/7. That is why there is the page "player reports" so it isnt abusing if someone is offline. breaking rules = getting punished. so easy is it.
and at the end it isnt only tyrants, you see thrm thr most since they are #1 and more active if you compare it with other players.

amen, good night.

Thijme01

Staff Member
Sr Mod
take note that ur an abusive mod who protects ur faction at all costs? ok noted sir
the boy was offline, and cropped images are not valid evidence since: no time visible so it can be 2 years old, or just 2 minutes. And can be faked easy.

OP
OP
myfingershurt

myfingershurt

Pika Member
oke first of all player reports, (fullsize screenshots with realname added if nicked) so not here.
2nd you say they are swearing, and you hide your swear on this topic with "f*****"
3rd they do not own the server, and it doesnt matter if there is a staff in someone their faction, staff arr just players that help to keep pika clean. Got a life as you and me so can't be online 24/7. That is why there is the page "player reports" so it isnt abusing if someone is offline. breaking rules = getting punished. so easy is it.
and at the end it isnt only tyrants, you see thrm thr most since they are #1 and more active if you compare it with other players.

amen, good night.
i purposedly blurred out the f word. to not be rude