Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames U mus add The Bridge to Pika Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAk

Minecraft Username:
MrAkGamingYT​

Suggestion:
U mus add The Bridge to Pika Network​

Detailed description:
So the reason that i suggest to add Bridge is that its cool first of all
And there are a lot of people out there who wanna play bridge but domt jave premiuim account.
Yes, there are other cracked bridge servers but they lag a lot and Pika can help them out.
Also pika will become popular like of there are 3.5k members constantly active on server then u can reach a milestone of 5k or 5.5k.
U can add bridge in practice server so people can also 1v1 there friends and u can add it as a minigame where people can be on leaderboarda of Bridge.
Further i hand it over to u but i request that add bridge in practice server (like sumo etc.) if u cant add it as minigame​

Reason(s):
Bridge is cool man u also know​

Example(s):
Because that will increase no. of players playing on pika AND will become popular as people die for playing bridge duels​

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello MrAk,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.