Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Uh *Simple Intro*

Simplename

So Basically I'm a youtuber.Well not quite the youtuber right now, But I'm preparing for it ! I've got a channel and I've already recorded a video. Basically I'm a smart player .Not gifted, not that familiar with minecraft mechanics.But i can pull off smart plays. You know, like kill people without having high cps or do insane stuff you wouldn't expect me to pull off. I'm also a developper. I coded some apps, discord bots and websites. I can say I'm a hacker because I can hack. Though I don't because It's illegal hehe. I'm well familiar with redstone mechanics and command blocks.

That's all I guess, I also have discord and tweeter ! You can find my tweeter and more in my discord profile :
>simplename#0068

:) That's all

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
So Basically I'm a youtuber.Well not quite the youtuber right now, But I'm preparing for it ! I've got a channel and I've already recorded a video. Basically I'm a smart player .Not gifted, not that familiar with minecraft mechanics.But i can pull off smart plays. You know, like kill people without having high cps or do insane stuff you wouldn't expect me to pull off. I'm also a developper. I coded some apps, discord bots and websites. I can say I'm a hacker because I can hack. Though I don't because It's illegal hehe. I'm well familiar with redstone mechanics and command blocks.

That's all I guess, I also have discord and tweeter ! You can find my tweeter and more in my discord profile :
>simplename#0068

HI whats your twitter ? or tweeter i would love to see the app
Yes hacking is illegal

Newroliser

Legendary Pika

>simplename#0068

Your simplicity is above the charts my friend.

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
IGN
Lpkfvip
Its funny they added 6 words filter to prevent spamming but I can still spam if I want
Big mistake buddy, big mistake. 5 more times bypassing the filter and you will get perm banned from the forum.
1648820281610.png 1648820298561.png