Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

unban appeal

atlagic

hello, i got banned for wishing dead on some toxic guys. is it possible to get unbaned so i can continue playing on the server? IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.
my name is ,,atlagic,, in game

Otherside

Great Reporter
Don't worry it will happen again. And those toxic kids are smart.

Valid punishment should not be forgiven.

nd618

Supporter
Make unban appeal here: https://pika-network.net/appeal/ .
You ban is valid until August 19, 2023, 14:39 for Death threats and wishes.
As Otherside said: " Valid punishment should not be forgiven. " and in most cases they are not, until expire date.

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
hello, i got banned for wishing dead on some toxic guys. is it possible to get unbaned so i can continue playing on the server? IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.
my name is ,,atlagic,, in game
Hello, atlagic
Before wishing people some bad things, read this first. If you're going against toxic people, just don't mind talking to them. It's not worth it to argue in a block game.

Otherside

Great Reporter
Hello, atlagic
Before wishing people some bad things, read this first. If you're going against toxic people, just don't mind talking to them. It's not worth it to argue in a block game.
There was no toxic people except the poster themselve. I have seen this player randomly talking trash to players.

They are just lying here to get a free unban but it's not going to work.

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
There was no toxic people except the poster themselve. I have seen this player randomly talking trash to players.

They are just lying here to get a free unban but it's not going to work.

Why does he ask for an unban appeal when he keeps being toxic 😭

obaid

im ban for no reason that guy which report me he is my friend and idk why he report me and he report for that reason i have elytra boost hack
but its not true i have 76m in oplf and i use 4 stack of fire works while pvping and im runing with elytra i have money to buy and i use my 60% of rockets for safe my life thats why plzz unban me

Flame__

Legendary Pika
im ban for no reason that guy which report me he is my friend and idk why he report me and he report for that reason i have elytra boost hack
but its not true i have 76m in oplf and i use 4 stack of fire works while pvping and im runing with elytra i have money to buy and i use my 60% of rockets for safe my life thats why plzz unban me
please do not bump into old threads, as you can clearly see, the last message was in september, create a new thread or just appeal instead of writing all this in a thread thats 3 months old

obaid

bro ik im not a hacker then why i take ban
im using only fire work then how i hack can any1 tell me

obaid

or its not temporary ban its permanent ban
so how i didnt take it serious

obaid

if it is temporary ban ill quit but its permanent ban plzzz unban me

ghrsy

i use drag clicking and it got like 51 cps but i got banned for 7 days can i play this server again plz I WILL NOT USE THE DRAG CLICK PLZ UNBAN ME