Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Unban Pwease(I got FALASE BAN)

Abid_YT

Epic Pika
I got 85 KICKS & 8 Bans & all for Lag :D, I swear to god sometimes I need a better wifi, my family comes & bes like "hey let's use this wifi & make it slow af" & thats what they do & I be like "NO PLS NO PLEAPLSPLSPLSPSLP" I don't say it but Thats what I am like, BUY ME A NEW WIFI*DM ME, I will give you my location :)*

Mute

Great Reporter
I got 85 KICKS & 8 Bans & all for Lag :D, I swear to god sometimes I need a better wifi, my family comes & bes like "hey let's use this wifi & make it slow af" & thats what they do & I be like "NO PLS NO PLEAPLSPLSPLSPSLP" I don't say it but Thats what I am like, BUY ME A NEW WIFI*DM ME, I will give you my location :)*
Hello Abid_YT,
if u got a false ban, u can appeal here https://pika-network.net/appeal/
(next time post this at off-topic pls)

NitroFistGaming

Pika Lover
Please do not put posts unrelated to pika network. Please post at off - topic in discord

NitroFistGaming

Pika Lover
I did already Appeal, STAFF IS NOT RESPONDING & I talked to them in DMS
Sure Next Time I will put it off-topic
Hello Abid_YT,

You should have appealed right away when you got falsely banned the first time. Kicks are normal due to lag as they want to see if you are lagging or actually cheating. If you let the ban get away, they'll just think that you are cheating the next time and might give more severe punishment and stop accepting you're DMS and staff won't respond.

OP
OP
Abid_YT

Abid_YT

Epic Pika
Hello Abid_YT,

You should have appealed right away when you got falsely banned the first time. Kicks are normal due to lag as they want to see if you are lagging or actually cheating. If you let the ban get away, they'll just think that you are cheating the next time and might give more severe punishment and stop accepting you're DMS and staff won't respond.
I appealed ASAP but its been about 4 days & no one yet even saw my APPEAL