Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

unecessary watchdog trailing

lelihanza

ive been playing bedwars in this server for more than 6 months now. its a good server with very less latency which attracts me to it but there are a couple things which i dont like about this game.
1.) There is no way to report otehr players, I've been teamed against autoclickers and hackers using kill aura but I can do nothing but taunt them in the chat
2.) I've been banned from the server for a total of 7 days because I was block hitting the air while sitting in my base generator. (really!!??)
3.) Whenever I'm playing very sweaty games, I see watchdog trailing me and it distracts and scares me because I don't hack but that trailing makes me feel as if I am

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
ive been playing bedwars in this server for more than 6 months now. its a good server with very less latency which attracts me to it but there are a couple things which i dont like about this game.
1.) There is no way to report otehr players, I've been teamed against autoclickers and hackers using kill aura but I can do nothing but taunt them in the chat
2.) I've been banned from the server for a total of 7 days because I was block hitting the air while sitting in my base generator. (really!!??)
3.) Whenever I'm playing very sweaty games, I see watchdog trailing me and it distracts and scares me because I don't hack but that trailing makes me feel as if I am
The anti chest is not good and they will never add /report

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
If u have a suggestion make it in the suggestion section in forums not here

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
idk i didnt read it lel. im just here to farm
ayy stop farming ur giving me 150 notifications per minute

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
They would spam the command.
But I think it was accepted?
Not sure tho
This filter is bad

Good Morning;
Me

DarkVenom7

Veteran